• Light

Page
of 61

GrumpyVivecs Art Cornerclub! ::Commissions OPEN::

602 replies
Sweetrolls:
+163
PC-NA
That's amazing. A Demon Hunter who looks like a Keeper of Secrets?

Guilty as charged! ;) Since the Burning Legion as it is portrayed in-game for World of Warcraft seems to me to be a bit bland and very much toned down from what it might actually entail, I like to splice in bits and pieces of more in-depth demonic interpretations from other settings to flesh them out and really give Warcraft demons the otherworldly vibe that they are due. In this case, my Demon Hunter bound a Shivarra, so I thought where better to shamelessly shop for inspiration but Slaanesh?

I always wanted a commission of her in her freakish Metamorphosis form, but was pretty sure that whoever I went to would go running once I described: six arms (two of which are scything talons), six breasts, intricate tattoos, a metal arm, fire for hair, magic shooting out of her hands, a warglaive, etc... But GV just goes, 'sounds cool', and does it.

Thanks again Grumpy, it's absolutely the best commission I've ever gotten done. :)
@Priapia - CHARACTER ROSTER (All NA-PC.)
Aurora Sarethi (VF) - Dunmer Spellblade | Astoria Valerius (CYR) - Imperial Beggar
Nariel the Blind (AD) - Bosmer Spinner Acolyte

Posted 21 hours ago
Sweetroll
List
Undo
Sweetrolls:
+142
PC-NA
Daggerfall Covenant
Your digital art gets more dynamic and "intense" with each new piece you post. I continue to adore stalking this thread as commissions are posted.
x

A D R I A N...V A L R E N........@ S A T U R N A R I A N........O W L B E A R # 4 4 3 4

x
Posted 19 hours ago
Sweetroll
List
Undo
Sweetrolls:
+2,499
Thank you all for the kind words!

And good thing PRIAPIA elaborated on her character, since I know almost nothing about the WoW universe (Warcraft 3 was the last time I delved into it). :)
GrumpyVivecs Art Cornerclub
My GW2 Commissions Thread

“Have no fear of perfection - you'll never reach it.”
― Salvador Dalí
Posted 10 hours ago · OP
Sweetroll
List
Undo
Page
of 61
NoticeNotices