• None
  • Light

House Nyssara [EU, Ebonheart Pact, Vampire RP Guild]

4 replies
Sweetrolls:
+8
04a09639-a96f-4077-8475-f8da2bb9a370_zps0443d298.png

An opportunity for those that have not yet acquired ascension presents itself before you. Should you acknowledge this opportunity for what it is, this opportunity being the road you shall travel in order to achieve the strength, cunning, power and wisdom demanded by your existence through shedding your flesh prison, along with all the inequities and impurities of said prison.

Those that acknowledge this opportunity for what it is, shall be those that possess the mental aptitude to acknowledge the natural order of all things.

Nyssara's gaze has been cast upon you. You the denizens of Nirn. This is an extremely rare opportunity, for not all mortals are granted the chance at receiving immortality, and the glory that said immortality brings. Should you be deemed worthy, greatness awaits, a new life; a better life.

Should the thought of immortality intrigue you, you shall proceed to the House Nyssara Estate in order to begin your inspection. Those of you that are deemed worthy shall do great things.

This section addresses some basic questions that applicants might have about the guild.

Q) What is House Nyssara?

A) House Nyssara is an Elder Scrolls Online Role Playing guild. More specifically, it is a heavy Role Play guild that caters to the darker side of Role Play, specific to Vampirism. We are an Ebonheart Pact guild, offering a safe haven for any faction members.

Q) What is the guild theme/concept?

A) House Nyssara aims to be an adventurer's guild for less-than-extraordinary adventurers, some of which may or may not portray a supernatural persona. It's not for the clueless and inept, but it's not for characters who can hold their own against Gods, either. Think of the average traveler, who needs to accept various missions at each town he visits to afford meals, a few pints at the bar, and a night's stay at the inn -- that is a typical member of House Nyssara.

Q) What is the guild alignment?

A) House Nyssara is pretty much the definition of Lawful Evil. In general the member stands apart from the norm, with their own, personal, code of ethics. They expect loyalty from their companions, punishing disloyalty and treachery to the highest degree. They are loath to break the House Nyssara laws or promises. This reluctance comes partly from his or her nature and partly because they depend on order to protect themselves from those who oppose House Nyssara on moral grounds.

Q) Is guild chat IC or OOC?

A) Guild chat is fully in-character, carried out via special adornments that allow communications across large distances. Your character will be given one of these upon admission to the guild. We use [brackets] and ((parenthesis)) to denote OOC in the guild chat channel, though we do aim to immerse ourselves in our fictional characters as much as possible, and it is frowned upon to be more OOC than IC.

Q) Do you have guild meetings?

A) We do indeed! We currently hold our guild meetings in the form of a ‘Masquerade Ball’ once a month on the last Saturday at seventeen bells (GMT). This will likely remain our consistent meeting time, since it works out reasonably well for the membership. Should there be any changes, however, they'll be posted on the event schedule. Whilst the ball is not mandatory, we do also host meetings in teamspeak in order to give out any important guild news.

Q) Are the meetings required?

A) Guild meeting attendance is expected as your real life schedule permits. It is expected each House Nyssara member that is online is in attendance. It is a good way to keep up to date on the general on-goings of the guild, as well as other announcements, story arc information, etc. If for some reason you are unable to make it we simply ask that you inform a member of leadership via a specialized thread on our forums.

Q) Are there penalties for inactivity? Can I be removed from the guild for it?

A) House Nyssara aims to be a low-stress guild for players schedules, and we understand completely if you can't be online overly much. If you're planning to disappear for two weeks or more, it might be good to let the leadership know first, just so no one worries about your extended absence. Not only this but we also have an AFK thread on our page. Where guild members can let the leadership know if they will be gone for an extended period. As always, leadership reserves the right to remove players at any time. Please review our charter for more information on our Activity Policy.

Q) How do I apply to join?

A) Once you have completed your application form you must express in-character interest to a guild recruiter or the guild leaders. Once your application has been recieved, the guild Elder Gweneth Antarion or the Seneschal (guild leader) Raven Nightshade shall contact you either via Enjin account or through the in-game whisper or mail. Following a bit of out of character chat in tells, we will set you up with an in-character interview at a time and date that works best. If your character seems a good fit, you will be granted an introductory guild rank at the conclusion of the interview.

Q) So what happens if I am accepted?

All new members, upon approval into the guild shall begin a trial membership period. This will last for 2 weeks, and acts as a taster session to show you what House Nyssara is like, and for us to see what you are like. At the end of the trial period a vote shall be held. The voting guidelines will be provided to you in the PM when your application is accepted. Elders will be sharing their observations about you with each other while you go through your trial phase. The formal vote will help us to determine whether House Nyssara appeals to you, and if you fit our requirements.

House Nyssara Mission Statement

It is the primary directive of House Nyssara to provide a home for the wayward role player, while also focusing on in game accomplishment through fellowship and teamwork. While we are not role playing elitists, House Nyssara does take a serious approach to role play by portraying fictitious personas through our characters with equally serious and believable character names and concepts. Therefore, we will only seek to recruit active like-minded adults (18 years of age or older), as we endeavor to maintain an environment conducive to complete immersion whenever possible.

Honour Thyself

Honour Thy Matron

Embrace Sithis

In-game handle:
@heyaza2

House Nyssara forum handle:
Gweneth Antarion

Thanks for taking the time to read this thread, we hope to hear from you soon. Feel free to message me and i'll help however I can. Again the link for House Nyssara is Here
Posted Jul 31, 14 · OP · Last edited Nov 8, 17
Sweetroll
List
Undo
Sweetrolls:
+8
We also have a guild recruitment video. Feel free to watch and enjoy!
Posted Jul 31, 14 · OP
Sweetroll
List
Undo
Sweetrolls:
The House Nyssara is still very active - Please contact me in game @dylan415uk - or on here if you have any questions as the above link is broken.

Hail Sithis
Posted Nov 8, 16
Sweetrolls:
Greeting I'm wishing to join your little family my vampire name is trayhuil he is a bosama assassin for hire we all must survive some how when you are alone in the world of the pray😈 I will search for you in game or if you could contact me would be even better @spikyimp I did try to go to the site but it's ran out 😟 which did worry me a bit hope you are still active guild
Hail sithis
Posted Mar 21, 17 · Last edited Mar 21, 17
Sweetrolls:
+12
PC-EU
Ebonheart Pact
Morrowind
This sounds just like what I am searching for right now! However, IC interviews? Is that still a thing? It always feels like you're applying for a job. Shouldn't the embrace of a vampire house host a more fitting initiation than an IC interview?
Regarding this old geezer: http://www.teso-rp.com/forum/m/9324623/viewthread/25067042-magister-neriilron-athare
Posted Nov 29, 17
NoticeNotices