Undo
Sweetrolls:
+947
Spared a Coin
PC-NA
Daggerfall Covenant
Gold Coast
Alliance_in_Tatters_-_Varro_Aelianus.jpg

These two great houses once stood together, ready to die for one another’s honour . . . now, their people stand apart, estranged by mutual distrust and varied beliefs. Will Lord Varro and Baron Aelianus reconcile their differences, or will this lead them to war?
SIgnature.png

House Varro | Stories | Profile| Belisarius#2034
Posted Nov 14, 17
Sweetroll
List
Undo
Sweetrolls:
+947
Spared a Coin
PC-NA
Daggerfall Covenant
Gold Coast
cross_2.jpg

Pitched atop one of the tallest hills in the Colovian highlands was a cross. Nailed to this cross was a man of Colovian heritage. His skull had been caved in on one side – crushed inward by some terrible blow – and his clothes had been removed, and his stomach was sliced open so that his intestines dangled down past his broken shins like worms. The word WORM was inscribed on the wood of the cross above his broken skull, while around his neck hanged a wooden placard that read: Lord Deamata. Below it, seared to the dead man’s chest, was the branded sigil of the Varro horse.
SIgnature.png

House Varro | Stories | Profile| Belisarius#2034
Posted Dec 5, 17 · Last edited Dec 5, 17
Sweetroll
List
Undo
Sweetrolls:
+140
In the Gold Coast a minor Imperial lord, Lucius of House Portius arrived at the Varro Estate unannounced. There he met with the Lord Varro otherwise known as the Horse Lord. The two warlords exchanged few words before shaking hands and departing.
180px-ON-place-Gold_Coast.jpg
Posted Dec 9, 17 · Last edited Dec 30, 17
Sweetroll
List
Undo
Sweetrolls:
+574
PC-NA
Ebonheart Pact
Skyrim
The Bretmer's adventures at the Kvatch Market Faire :

People have been talking after the latest market faire in Kvatch, especially about a breton-bosmer duo of sellers who might have been selling fake potions, but vanished before any angry customer could do anything about it.

Spoiler: OOC stuff :Show
Posted Dec 15, 17 · Last edited Dec 24, 17
Sweetroll
List
Undo
Sweetrolls:
+26
PC-NA
Cyrodiil
Gold Coast
Hammerfell
Now, I have seen a great many things in my time. Some unsavory, and some truly majestic. Most things I have scribed over the years oftentimes end up being folly. So, during my recent expedition through the battered Heartland you can imagine that my cynicism stretched long. Heroes are born from trying times, that’s true. This is nothing new, nothing so grand or refreshing in the end. Stories of a hometown boy and his great sacrifice out in the Highlands, or of a simple farmer being the sole reason for a victory somewhere in the marsh. So, continue to imagine the things I’ve been told now that the dust has settled over a land once seemingly undone by pride. Imagine those things, and now dip them in shadow. Compact them to a street level, and nestle yourself within the blurred perspective of what is right and what is wrong. Read a few snippets:

“I seen a lot on these here streets, mister Bufon. I have. However, seein’ a cloaked individual vaulting the residences in the south district was sure distinct. The hooded figure was touched by moonlight, I tell ya. Go on and laugh at me. Go ahead. More unusual things happen ‘round Tamriel everyday I bet but just last night that is what I saw. Sure enough, some gossip is now flowin’ down this way about some wealthy card operator missin’ his seasonal take. “ The lady suggests long-jumping figures in the night. Maybe.

“Well, mister. I guess shadows don’t write symbols, at least none that I’ve seen. Here, make of this what you will.” The young man outside the Kvatch holding pens wiped white chalk on my left sleeve. He swears it’s from a symbol he found on the east side of the arena wall. Maybe I’ll have a look.

“Anvil is just another place. There is a lot special here but I reckon there is a lot special in any other city too. We the people place our heart and pride in our land. So, when I see those that didn’t have a coin to their name eating their fill and cleanin’ themselves like some nobleman I know what is going on again. I ain’t no fool, mister Bufon. They are back in these parts. You didn’t hear it from me, but I doubt war profiteering is all that is on their mind.”
Just talk, I was sure of it.

Now, you add a few more days onto my curiosity and what you have is a grid of crime. An intelligence to the rash of wealth distribution happening in Colovia. Something is taking advantage and it is taking advantage quickly. For those that desire to read more, come see me at The Eight Blessings. I think The Thieves Guild may be back to work in these parts. ...I will be here for awhile yet.

-Bufon Hamel (Chronicler and Fortune Giver)

Colovia Thieves Guild
Posted Dec 29, 17 · Last edited Dec 31, 17
Sweetroll
List
Undo
Sweetrolls:
+46
PC-NA
Daggerfall Covenant
Cyrodiil
Gold Coast
High Rock
Pius Decentius of Houe Decentius has gone missing. A small contingent of his guard returning had found that their compatriots stationed in the manor had been slain. The Old man was nowhere to be found.
Posted Jan 7, 18
Sweetroll
List
Undo
Sweetrolls:
+46
PC-NA
Daggerfall Covenant
Cyrodiil
Gold Coast
High Rock
After a little more than a week, a horse would be found nibbling on the grass among the open pastures of Cyrodiil. Strapped to the horse would be a body slumped over and held together by shackles. Upon approach of the horse and rider would be the headless horseman clutching the decapitated head of Pius Decentius. The Head was glued to the body by a unique sap.

EuacXDy.jpg
Posted Mon at 07:03 pm
Sweetroll
List
Undo
Page
of 7
NoticeNotices