• None
  • Light

Angélíque [NA, PC, Neutral]

3 replies
Sweetrolls:
+20
xbjLTaC.png
qE7XsBv.png
Angélíque is a young, petite breton female with bright aquamarine eyes. She often has a peaceful, trusting look written across her countenance. Her hair is strawberry blonde with deep copper-red lowlights. Her skin is fair although accepts a light tan if exposed long enough to the sun but her complexion is freckled and of the type that would show a blush of embarrassment or a flush of anger more easily than she likely wishes.

Her weapon of choice is a staff, secured to her back or propped casually in the crook of one arm. She covers her curves and tiny waist with robes and dresses, often favoring feminine clothing. Her armor is clearly that of a mage although when she is not in uniform or prepared for combat she can be seen in various leathers or other ensembles. She loves hats and fashion statements and will exhibit the latest trends with unapologetic pride and a youthful, teasing smile.

More details pertaining to equipment often (but not always) on her person:
Spoiler: Show

4GHbJ8b.png

Skills: (easily obtained general knowledge)
A Crusading Academic:
  • Sorceress & Scholar
  • Delver/Spelunker
  • Librarian

Hobbies:

Personality, Strengths, Weaknesses:

The Five Senses:

Religion:
a3Lj1G3.png
Name: Angélíque
Place of birth: Glenumbra
Profession: Explorer & Adventuring Academic
Current Residence: The Endane Residence, Reaper's March

l05Gcd9.png
face claim: helena mckelvie
ggCd8yM.png
jAVej7C.png

((still working on this but wanted to put something up for you! more to come))
Posted Oct 13, 16 · OP · Last edited Apr 23, 17
Sweetroll
List
Undo
Sweetrolls:
+20
43Jej33.jpg
nfRHYn1.png
Posted Mar 1, 17 · OP
Sweetroll
List
Undo
Sweetrolls:
+20
97TM5gP.png

This song is by Peter Crowley, who composes fantasy and adventure music covering a huge range of style. I have used his songs before as theme songs for some of my other RP characters and I really love this one for Angélíque because of the music itself, first and foremost, but also because of the artwork and the artists meaning behind the art:

Quote:
As you see, the battlefield and the dying young warrior reaching his hand, drained of all strength, to a beautiful angel bent over him. You can hate or love her, but her intention is not to heal his wounds but just to finish his suffering.
Those are the words of the artist, Igor Chuinin

I feel it reflects very well how Angélíque IC'ly is not a restoration healer but rather her magicka manifests in destruction (which, in some cases can be merciful). Sometimes, mercy is an act of love to end someone's pain rather than try and heal a grievous wound. This would be something Angel would have pondered and philosophized about with priests and priestesses and other scholars during her once a week visits to Dibella's temple, perhaps Mara's love would also have been discussed in this case.

I love how the song starts out gentle and works up to a sort of metal-epic-fantasy battle tone!

jAVej7C.png

And on a lighter note, this song is also a theme song of Angel's. She is, after all, a librarian and scholar. I imagine her singing this softly to herself (minus the references to RL stories) as she catalogs books in her home library or while bookbinding a collection of research pages on how to formulate specialty inks.
Posted Mar 24, 17 · OP · Last edited Mar 24, 17
Sweetroll
List
Undo
Sweetrolls:
+20
Lush and cozy, Angelique's Reading Room is a small private study in the main house of her current residence in Reaper's March
a3Lj1G3.png
rwt5AXm.jpg

QzCG0wa.png

qkF0oay.png

JML5Jut.png

Detailed Room Description:

((Please Note: the OOC location is the rosy lion inn room, however, if you are invited into Angel's Reading Room it is IC'ly located as a room (extension of) Angel's residence which she shares with Nironar Endane in the Strident Springs house located IC'ly in Reaper's March))
Posted Apr 3, 17 · OP · Last edited Apr 3, 17
Sweetroll
List
Undo
NoticeNotices