• None
  • Light

Page
of 3

(Set as Active) Tel Ravah Telvanni themed Heavy Roleplay Guild [NA-EP]

26 replies
Sweetrolls:
+533
From what we see in Sadrith Mora, only the Magisters on the Telvanni Council have mouths. I haven't seen someone below that rank be in possession of one.
Kinravah Telvanni - Dunmer - Wizard Lady of Tel Ravah Tower and Roleplay Guild.
Posted Sep 25, 17 · OP
Sweetroll
List
Undo
Sweetrolls:
+24
I gotcha. It's an interesting concept I've always considered RPing, being my Khajiit character is good with writing and books, tends to work well for a sort of spokesperson. Nevertheless, this guild looks very interesting! House Telvanni's always been my fav
Posted Sep 25, 17 · Last edited Sep 25, 17
Sweetroll
List
Undo
Sweetrolls:
+533
futurama-werebackbaby.png
Posted Sat at 02:45 am · OP
Sweetroll
List
Undo
Sweetrolls:
+533
We are recruiting! We're looking for mages, guards and slaves for our guild!

I want to emphasize, slaves in our guild are not for ERP purposes. It is essentially a servant role, so very much slice of life rp including cleaning, cooking, preparing meals, and helping other members around the Tower.

WE NEED MAGES! Dunmer prefered but will accept other races. Also looking for guards, help us be mighty... and to help kill daedra or other possible beings that may be dangerous, threatening or simply annoying.
Posted Sun at 06:32 pm · OP
Sweetroll
List
Undo
Sweetrolls:
+141
PC-NA
We are recruiting! We're looking for mages, guards and slaves for our guild!

I want to emphasize, slaves in our guild are not for ERP purposes. It is essentially a servant role, so very much slice of life rp including cleaning, cooking, preparing meals, and helping other members around the Tower.

WE NEED MAGES! Dunmer prefered but will accept other races. Also looking for guards, help us be mighty... and to help kill daedra or other possible beings that may be dangerous, threatening or simply annoying.
*HEAVY DUNMERI BREATHING*
@Priapia - CHARACTER ROSTER (All NA-PC.)
Aurora Sarethi (VF) - Dunmer Spellblade | Astoria Valerius (CYR) - Imperial Beggar
Nariel the Blind (AD) - Bosmer Spinner Acolyte

Posted Mon at 12:53 pm
Sweetrolls:
+533
Anyone who is interested please don't hesitate to check out our website http://telravah.enjin.com
Posted Mon at 04:52 pm · OP · Last edited 6 hours ago
Sweetrolls:
+533
The House gathers with guards, slaves and mages in attendance to discuss future matters...
bf9179688ff8b62c5f4f1da3552b6a7e.jpg
Posted 5 hours ago · OP
Sweetroll
List
Undo
Page
of 3
NoticeNotices