(Set as Active) [EU] Vvardenfell Roleplay

17 replies
Sweetrolls:
+1,522
Spared a Coin
PC-EU
Ebonheart Pact
Morrowind
Hello! I'd really like to join this RP hub! I attempted to whisper any of you in-game, but was greeted with "Account not found". So I'm trying here instead.

Uups, that means neither of us were online / available at the moment. If you throw me your ingame ID, then I'll send you an invite right away!
jHwBnFM.gif
Posted Nov 29, 17
Sweetrolls:
+12
PC-EU
Ebonheart Pact
Morrowind
My account name is @Rimfrostr.
Regarding this old geezer: http://www.teso-rp.com/forum/m/9324623/viewthread/25067042-magister-neriilron-athare
Posted Nov 29, 17
Sweetrolls:
+95
This is a very laid back and pleasant guild to be in! If you enjoy Dunmer, downtrodden outlanders and Vvardenfell, this is certainly the place to be!
3958798.jpg
Posted Jan 26, 18
Sweetroll
List
Undo
Sweetrolls:
Hello. Can I get an invite as well? I can't seem to catch any officers online. Account name is @Yamzul
Posted Jan 29, 18
Sweetrolls:
+3
a ihave a dark elf that would love to join, my ingame tag is @Gguy.
Posted Feb 9, 18 · Last edited Feb 9, 18
Sweetrolls:
+1,522
Spared a Coin
PC-EU
Ebonheart Pact
Morrowind
I'll throw you an invitation.
jHwBnFM.gif
Posted Feb 9, 18
Sweetrolls:
+458
PC-NA
Morrowind
I'd like to join, if possible, please. Just recreated my Buoyant Armiger on the EU server and may soon be looking to get into some actual RP there. @MegaGeekLizzy
WARNING: MAY CONTAIN SALT.
My Art
My characters:
Posted Feb 11, 18
Sweetrolls:
+1
Well Hello, Hello!
First thing to say is that the thread is commendable, and so the project itself.

I am kind of new to the game both in terms of in-game ooc content and lore, considering myself a neophite of the Elder Scroll ' saga at whole, yet as in any content I approach to or enjoy(as happening with tESO), I'd like to add the RP experience to my game-adventure luggage; so far I had little luck finding anything appealing and only of late I turned my eyes to the forum to seek 'help' with my quest.
I would be interested to join your ranks, noting that I have yet to buy the Morrowind expansion pack, however working on it(had issues with transactions even buying the ESO pack so is no news). I'd like to learn more about anything and most important "I NEEEEEEEEED TO ROLEPLAY" as I am tired to sneak around trying to find any hub or rp bubble to skitter into.

Plenty of experience in term of RP by chat, P&P, mmo and LARP on various game, but, repeating myself, I am a noob when comes to Elder Scroll canon, still with a wish to learn and improve. I am also offering to roll any new character just to fit into anyone's project, even the lowest grade of servant would do, I blend into anything.
That said, considering I had no luck finding anyone online of the mentioned officers, I leave here my ingame tag @Lykosa , with the hope to hear, or rather, read of you soon!
Toodles!
Posted Mon at 07:56 pm
Sweetroll
List
Undo
Page
of 2
NoticeNotices