• None
  • Light

Page
of 8

Portraits and tarot by Juimon

75 replies
Sweetrolls:
+304
A commission of some good boys! A half orc and a spooky bard! I'm beginning to think my style is a mishmash of ukiyo-e and medieval/tarot/celtic art styles. I'm so obsessed with all the geometric and decorative elements and just-! Making stuff pretty!

Commission slots open! Contact me regarding all your artsy tarot need!
frank_and_alexelwebresmol_by_juimon-dbzf6r3.png
Aisling
Posted Jan 8, 18 · OP
Sweetroll
List
Undo
Sweetrolls:
+304
I'm practicing charr! Because hey! I wanna draw them more and accept commissions! My only problem is I never play the larger races in GW2, I have one norn and while I've made charr characters in the past, I could never get past the early personal story because it never quite captivated me as much as the other race's personal stories.
So of course, I'll draw Rox because she's just a ball of fun!

I'm eager for commissions! Send them my way!

roxwebresmol_by_juimon-dbzitte.png
Aisling
Posted Jan 10, 18 · OP
Sweetroll
List
Undo
Sweetrolls:
+304
Hey buddies! I've recently finished and submitted an entry for the Polycount Riot Creative Contest! (It's worth a google for all my arty lovelies out there, there's still time to enter!) I went with... tadaaaaa! A tarot card!
xayaandrakanwebresmol_by_juimon-dbzrvmx.png
Aisling
Posted Fri at 04:09 pm · OP
Sweetroll
List
Undo
Sweetrolls:
+304
Got a Nightmare Courtier commission done! I've ranted about it over on my patreon if anyone's curious. HMU if you're inspired for a commission of your own! Anyhoo, enjoy!
nibenaywebresmol_by_juimon-dbzw9tc.png
Aisling
Posted Sat at 05:33 pm · OP
Sweetroll
List
Undo
Sweetrolls:
+304
Got to draw a goat! Man I love drawing animals, and I love being commissioned to do so! I usually only draw animals in my own time so it's great great great to be hired to do so!!!

I'm filling slots for January and February commissions! Send your interest my way!
flying_goatwebresmol_by_juimon-dc07jdy.png
Aisling
Posted Tue at 03:30 pm · OP
Sweetroll
List
Undo
Sweetrolls:
+304
A mellow merrow fellow! (Say that three times fast!) This is the protagonist for my clients story! Working on his merrow form rekindled my love of merfolk!

Every piece is a learning experience man, and I got so many little aesthetic ideas from his piece! Thanks everyone who keeps me on my toes with your commissions, I love the exercise of working to a brief!

I'm preparing to table this year, so I'm taking as many commissions as possible! HMU to secure your slot!

nikkeah_merrow_webres_nightsmol_by_juimon-dc07kz5.png

nikkeah_humanoid_webressmol_by_juimon-dc07kzq.png
Aisling
Posted Tue at 05:42 pm · OP
Sweetroll
List
Undo
Page
of 8
NoticeNotices