• None
  • Light

(Set as Active) Wayfarers of Tamriel, back and better then ever! Seeking all RP'ers!

4 replies
Sweetrolls:
+4
The Wayfarers of Tamriel are a band of text based role players on PS4 located on the NA server. The WoT are currently looking to welcome other role players into our fold!

Are you a RP veteran of several decades, or just starting out? It matters not! All role players are welcome! Allow me to detail the guild slightly for those curious-

First of all why join an RP guild? Perhaps you are growing weary of the endless Daedra slaying, the need for just “one more level” or “one more set piece”, perhaps you wish your character to have a purpose! Magnificent stories, fables, and tales of heroes and villains, inn-keepers and minstrels, all going about their lives in whatever way YOU as the author want them to! RP is as magnificent and entertaining as you want it to be, and I wish to share in this pursuit with all of you!

Secondly, as for the guild and its workings itself, is ranked and structured out of character, the ranks meaning nothing in RP. The guild does play the game “out of character” in both PvP and PvE content. However as this is a RP guild, we do expect members who join to have the want to participate, take place in events, impromptu rp with members, etc. this leads us to experience… if you are new to Rp that is fine! Ask questions, make a few mistakes here and there, that's how you learn! All we ask is that you never stop trying or participating. Few guilds tolerate squatters, and we are no different.

Third, it is mandatory that every current member as well as future applicants join the PS community named after the guild. This will allow the guild and its members an easier way of staying in touch and communicating. Brief news and guild updates will be posted there, however because of the limit of text on posts, we do have a BAND page with even more detailed information on every facet of the guild. Photos, event calendars, chat rooms for OOC and IC use, the list goes on.

Last but not any less Important...to keep RP of all types fun and fair for everyone, we do have a Code of Conduct that is expected to be followed. That document can be found on the BAND page. (Or by direct PM if needed) It is fairly common etiquette if you are a regular role player, but even then we require everyone to read and abide by it.

If there are any questions or concerns regarding RP, the guild, or maybe I wasn't as clear as I could have been, OR if you are wanting to join the guild, please feel free to PM me or the other GM on PSN at Edd1eV3DD3R, or NovaBrite respectively with comments or concerns. If you are wanting to join, you will promptly receive an invite to our closed PSN community after we have spoken with you.

Good day, and fare travels, Wayfarers!
Posted Jun 18, 17 · OP · Last edited Jun 19, 17
Sweetroll
List
Undo
Sweetrolls:
+4
An update as of 07/07/17, we are certainly still searching for members! What are you waiting for? Come role play!
Posted Jul 7, 17 · OP
Sweetrolls:
+1
I'd join.......if you hadn't kicked me frome the guild when I said I didn't join the social media thing witch I clearly stated I didn't have acces to at the time
Posted Aug 27, 17
Sweetroll
List
Undo
Sweetrolls:
+4
I am sorry that you misunderstood the rules that you had agreed upon previously. That was in fact a mandatory guild rule at the time. If you have concerns please discuss this with me in a mature fashion via pm.
Posted Aug 30, 17 · OP
Sweetroll
List
Undo
Sweetrolls:
+4
01/19/18 We are still recruiting! What are you waiting for?
Posted Jan 19, 18 · OP
NoticeNotices