• None
  • Light

Page
of 3

Starting a Khajiit family [all factions, spots still available]

24 replies
Sweetrolls:
+247
Excellent! In which case, I have now updated the family tree accordingly. Hopefully, everything still makes sense. :)

SsoCtD4.png

Also, there's another thing that I've completely forgotten: updating the front post of this thread. There's a "current members" list, after all, which needs updating. Thus, could I ask each of you to send me a PM with a picture like that of S'Ahnree and Dra'Raya, along with a description of your character of similar length and their age?
Thanks!
Posted Jul 17, 17 · OP
Sweetrolls:
+779
PC-EU
Aldmeri Dominion
Elsweyr
Hells!... Now this one is going to have to figure-out how to put a "photo" into a PM. (One stuffs it into one of the "holes" in the front of the computer, yes?)

Sleek that the parents of Dra'Raya now have names.... if one is asked who it is (in a formal way), one will now respond: "This one is Zhinski, di'Senchal, sometimes honoured as Dar', of the shir of Jo'Mazita".

(The family-tree is looking brilliant bye-the-way.)
Posted Jul 17, 17 · Last edited Jul 17, 17
Sweetroll
List
Undo
Sweetrolls:
+6
Awesome. :d also yes, I'll look into the picture and description thing for you, Joxx. On the note of the family tree, a tip that might make it even more awesome: some colours maybe? There are a few fictional characters in there while others are player characters. Perhaps make the fictional one's names gray? or any other colourscheme. go wild ;)

And with Korili-ko being Jeebi-ma's mother (I'm happy I made him nearly as short as the game would allow!) I'll tweak his age down to 19 maybe? Would make more sense since mother-dear is somewhere in her mid- or late 30s
If the age gap (or lack thereof) becomes an issue we could also go for another setup where they are aunt and nephew instead of mother and son.
PC-EU
Posted Jul 18, 17
Sweetroll
List
Undo
Sweetrolls:
+54
If we have decided that Jeebi-ma's father is (or would be) 51 years as of today, Korili-ko is, say, 38-39, and Jeebi-ma 19. That means Korili-ko would have had him at the age of 19-20. This seems just right to me, if Jeebi-ma is her oldest child. The idea is that she would have more since then, but how to incorporate them remains to be seen.
Posted Jul 18, 17
Sweetroll
List
Undo
Sweetrolls:
+4
My character is an Khajitt. maybe i can join your RP if there is still room?
Posted Sun at 04:40 pm
Page
of 3
NoticeNotices