Page
of 6

[NA-DC] Daggerfall Covenant Tavern Night

57 replies
Checks-The-Calendar
Sweetrolls:
+582
Spared a Coin
It waxes and wanes. now and then we get a whole guild stop buy or something. Sometimes only a few people.

I'm not planning on ever going over to player housing locations every night. But at one point there were 5 good sized player taverns signed up,and I had hopes of alternating world locations and player taverns (note, not all of these have to be held in houses--in fact the 3 remaining arent). I want to get more hosts, and also make use of the cool locations people have built.
@Fyurae
Posted Dec 12, 17 · OP
Ah, I see now. I sort of assumed that player-run establishments were going to be run in housing. Maybe I should learn how to read. Words are hard. Anyway, I'd offer to help find volunteers, but the offer would be almost laughable considering how few people in DC (and in eso, really) I know anymore. Either way, good luck in finding more players to participate. Not being a sarcastic asshole this time. Promise. I've turned over a new C-Leaf.

Just to play devil's advocate though ...Ahah. How'd that get there? *stuffs it back into the trashcan*
2D6v1L0.png

Captain Falco Luxere Valerius
Posted Dec 12, 17
Checks-The-Calendar
Sweetrolls:
+582
Spared a Coin
Tavern Night tonight is in Evermore, 8pm as usual!
@Fyurae
Posted Dec 19, 17 · OP
Sweetroll
List
Undo
Checks-The-Calendar
Sweetrolls:
+582
Spared a Coin
Tavern Night tonight in Wind Keep, Stormhaven. This is a special event as some of the DC community members are trying to revive Wind Keep as a hub for our faction! Come show some support!
@Fyurae
Posted Jan 2, 18 · OP
Sweetroll
List
Undo
Checks-The-Calendar
Sweetrolls:
+582
Spared a Coin
Koeglin Village tonight at 8pm EST
@Fyurae
Posted Jan 9, 18 · OP
Checks-The-Calendar
Sweetrolls:
+582
Spared a Coin
Wind Keep again! Still making an effort to get that possible hub going! But, due to family obligations, I will not be online to organize the event tonight.
@Fyurae
Posted Jan 16, 18 · OP
Sweetroll
List
Undo
Checks-The-Calendar
Sweetrolls:
+582
Spared a Coin
Wind Keep again for tomorrow, February 6th! We'll be here till the end of the month.
@Fyurae
Posted Feb 5, 18 · OP
Sweetroll
List
Undo
Checks-The-Calendar
Sweetrolls:
+582
Spared a Coin
An event is occurring tomorrow that I wish to attend for some RP development. However, anyone looking for tavern night, I encourage you to go to Wind Keep again. If anyone that is going to be in attendance there would like to provide some group phasing for people, please post your @handle here.
@Fyurae
Posted Tue at 01:25 am · OP
Sweetroll
List
Undo
Page
of 6
NoticeNotices