• Theme
  • None
  • Light

Looking for a partner / friend / thing for casual RP

9 replies
Sweetrolls:
Hiya!

So im looking for a casual roleplay friend for rp, and maybe some dungeons and other stuff aswell :)

I am a 105cp female bosmer warden right now. And havent RPed in this game at all yet. Familiar with rp in other games such as wow and gw2, so not a total noobie to rp, but not very familiar with the game yet :).
Message me here or contact me in game @Mintzie
Posted Aug 12, 17 · OP · Last edited Aug 13, 17
Sweetrolls:
+1
<Great House Telvanni> is a social/RP guild that would love to have you if you are interested. check us out at www.Telvanni.eu for information about our settings, hubs, characters, and more. we have our own Wiki! contact @manavortex or @Twirlz ingame or here if you have more questions :)
Posted Aug 12, 17
Sweetrolls:
+89
PC-EU
Aldmeri Dominion
Welcome Mirya!

I always advise newcomers, so you too, to join some of the OOC hub guilds as a start because it will help you keep in touch with other roleplayers and coordinate your RP. Here are the links to the websites/recruitment threads of the hub guilds:

Aldmeri Dominion RP
Daggerfall Covenant RP aka Stormhaven RP
Ebonheart Pact RP
Vvardenfell RP

Good luck and enjoy your stay!
Posted Aug 12, 17
Sweetrolls:
Thank you for the replies! Ill try to contact you on ingame twirls :) got some questions
Posted Aug 13, 17 · OP
Sweetrolls:
I just realised that ive got a question about those hubs :)
I am a EP ingame, so does that mean that I have to check for EP hub, or I can just check out AD or DC too for example? :)
Posted Aug 13, 17 · OP
Sweetrolls:
+89
PC-EU
Aldmeri Dominion
You can join any guilds (up to five, they are account wide) and RP with anyone pretty much everywhere no matter your faction since One Tamriel.

If you have more questions don't hesitate to ask.
Posted Aug 13, 17
Sweetrolls:
Hey Mirya,

If you're still looking for a casual RP friend in game feel free to drop me a line via @pestisprimus in game. Im very much in a similar boat to yourself. RP'd in other games but not in ESO yet and admitted looking to set up a few more social ties in game.

Always happy to meet new people.
Posted Aug 29, 17
Sweetrolls:
+3
I'll RP with you any time. Are you available tonight? I play a v50 Nord Sorceror.
Posted Sep 18, 17
Sweetrolls:
+3
@ewherlitz. lol
Posted Sep 18, 17
Sweetrolls:
+4
If you are still looking for people to rp with then maybe you would like to rp with me. eso name is @mgerards
Posted Sun at 04:22 pm
NoticeNotices