• Theme
  • None
  • Light

NA/PS4 RP friend search.

2 replies
Sweetrolls:
Hey all -- Looking for RP friends for ESO questing and adventuring:

Admiring the scenery, interacting with characters, paying attention to quests, learning some lore here and there. Taking it slow, but not too too slow. Keeping some sense of awe at the world; a little fear of enemies; and some laughs.

If that sounds like you, or you have guild or group that would fit me, msg me here or as symbul101 on ESO... (adults preferred ... no meanness... storytelling yes, OCD about it, no).

Thx!
Posted Sep 6, 17 · OP
Sweetrolls:
That def sounds like me... unfortunately i've still got 40 hours left until my game installs on my ps4, but if you don't mind playing with a total noob (and you're even still playing at this point) I'd like to really delve into the mysterious world of RP. Message me on PSN at LikableStranger
Posted Oct 11, 17
Sweetrolls:
I just started playing a couple days ago! I am interested in finding a group or guild that fits this description too. Be warned, I am a complete noob. I am new to Elder Scrolls, the characters, the lore (don't hate me), everything. I'm working on it though! My PSN is Lilliansmom and character name is Mariyn. If you have an overflow of patience for new players, you are welcome to message me!
Posted Oct 12, 17
NoticeNotices