Sweetrolls:
+4,063
Spared a Coin
PC-NA
Daggerfall Covenant
Ebonheart Pact
Hew's Bane
High Rock
Quick, this place needs more Imperials! Or Bretons at least! Get your app in NOW! LOL
"I speak the Word from the hidden gulfs that never knew the sun
Send me a servant for my hate, oh scaled and shining One!"
― Robert E. Howard

Conan Exiles Roleplay: http://conanexilesrp.enjin.com/home
Posted Nov 26, 17
Sweetroll
List
Undo
Sweetrolls:
+577
mXoyAvJ.png

With a sudden burst of applications that took us beyond even the cap of 35, the Sanctum University is now closing applications save for extraordinary exceptions (star-cross'd lovers, etc.). Thank you all incredibly much for all the interest that has been shown and to those who are still keen on joining, we will likely be opening applications again come January when things are more settled.
mXoyAvJ.png
Click Me! -> gltVljx.pngxPxTvOq.png <- Click Me!
Posted Dec 1, 17
Sweetroll
List
Undo
Sweetrolls:
+577
EbsT3a0.png
The Sanctum University has completed its third Matriculation Ceremony with the Class of Evening Star welcomed within its walls. Currently, application remains limited, which means that the leadership will not guarantee a timely reply to applications and keep them and Admissions as secondary. The emphasis is on trying to forge bonds between those currently present, to focus on colloquiums and plots, along with all sorts of absolutely innocuous shenanigans that the University denies all responsibilities for in the event of bodily harm or mental insanity.

Here's a few pictures from the Matriculation Ceremony itself, which had our greatest turn-out so far - of the 24 slot that the University's homestead permits, we had 23 guests. A few were literally guests, too. If there's one policy that the University tries to do, it's to prevent itself from becoming insular and isolated; we actually had a few out-of-guild folks dropping by during the event and they still sometimes drop by occasionally, which is awesome.

Spoiler: Show

Furthermore, the University is incredibly grateful to
@YFN_Commentator for running a series of events over the weekends for us that involved a capsizing ship, a sea serpent from the depth, criminal negligence, the exploration of some terribly dank ruins, and the commission of war crimes in the cold-blooded murder of a Dominion agent that never happened. Props to the Redshirts who attended, too. There was an instance when pants were wet.

Spoiler: Show

Finally, I would just like to highlight one of the colloquiums that was ran by a member of the guild, @Storymaster , a Misadventure in Manacles. It's a delightful glimpse into both the skill system that the University uses and a policy that the University champions since its inception: it's not hierarchal, either in terms of IC rank or OOC rank; members of the University actively run their own classes, events, plots, etc. and there's absolutely no notion that the leadership is too high or lofty to participate, nor that the guild is dependent on the leadership for such things.
mXoyAvJ.png
Posted Dec 20, 17
Sweetroll
List
Undo
Sweetrolls:
+538
mXoyAvJ.png
Applications_Open.png

From the 1st to the 13th of January, applications will be reopened. If you'd like more information about the guild, feel free to contact: Bryaal/Althiira , Zarquon , Mogdurz gra-Durog , or Lucin ! More information about the guild and the form for applying can be found here!

We have had an amazing time thus far collaborating with our members and look forward to stepping further out into the community as a whole to collaborate with others. We welcome you to join us in making stories.
Guild
Posted Jan 1, 18 · OP · Last edited Jan 1, 18
Sweetroll
List
Undo
Sweetrolls:
+17
Excellent. I'm looking forward to roleplaying with you guys!
Posted Jan 1, 18
Sweetroll
List
Undo
Sweetrolls:
+577
mXoyAvJ.png

The Sanctum University shall be closing applications at 8 PM EST sharp this eve, taking off the application button. Thank you all incredibly much for all the interest that has been shown and to those who are still keen on joining, we will likely be opening applications again come February or March when things are more settled.
mXoyAvJ.png
Posted Fri at 01:09 pm
Sweetroll
List
Undo
Sweetrolls:
+154
PC-NA
Aldmeri Dominion
As our recruitment season comes to an end, I want to take a moment to thank everyone who applied. Back in December, we closed applications once we went past thirty-five members. When we reopened applications for two weeks, we didn't expect much. We had, after all, gotten another person interested in joining with applications closed about every three or four days. So, we expected that over two weeks, we might get five or six new members.

We got twenty.

P4lQ9zM.png

We were overwhelmed. We scrambled to get everyone interviewed and introduced to The Sanctum University. Our Linchal Manor was frequently at seventeen or eighteen and was full for the Matriculation Ceremony. But my favorite was what one of my friends said to me during the ceremony.

"I am intrigued by some of the new scholars. I sense much fun to be had."

I am amazed every time I log into game and see a thriving guild built on a concept that we weren't sure would attract much attention or interest. I am happy when I see people discussing future classes as well as set gear and class builds.

I am humbled when I see role players that make me say "I need to step up my game."

The Registrar Office will once again accept applications in February. We've passed that critical three-month mark, and we are only getting better. We are reaching out to the larger community to build larger events, our class schedule is extensive, and our discord is full of our cat photos and the sizzling of the Role-Play Bacon, which came from the best typo ever.

We look forward to our future as part of this amazing ESO-RP community.
The first rule of RP Club is to tell as many people as possible about RP Club
Posted Sun at 05:28 pm
Sweetroll
List
Undo
Sweetrolls:
+866
Spared a Coin
PC-NA
Daggerfall Covenant
Gold Coast
Hammerfell
I am glad to see this project going so well. So happy for you guys!
IGN: @opallithia
Discord: opallithia#1386
Characters: Lelianna Velette
Projects: ESO-RP Public Housing Directory
Writing: From the Desk of Madame Velette
Guilds: Sybaris
Posted Sun at 06:38 pm
Sweetroll
List
Undo
Sweetrolls:
+4,063
Spared a Coin
PC-NA
Daggerfall Covenant
Ebonheart Pact
Hew's Bane
High Rock
Mog, the actual remark was, "I always read the "roleplay-beacon" as "roleplay-bacon." And who doesn't want bacon?" Next time I logged in to Disocrd...there is was. Long may the bacon sizzle! LOL

Seriously though, this group is comprised of some FIENDISHLY talented people. Get in there. Have some bacon.
"I speak the Word from the hidden gulfs that never knew the sun
Send me a servant for my hate, oh scaled and shining One!"
― Robert E. Howard

Conan Exiles Roleplay: http://conanexilesrp.enjin.com/home
Posted Sun at 08:23 pm
Sweetroll
List
Undo
Page
of 2
NoticeNotices