• Light

(Set as Active) [EU] Nightfall Dominion

1 reply
Sweetrolls:
+12
DimWorld.jpg
-:Nightfall Dominion:-

Prologue

"The war had been grinded to an halt in but the blink of an eye, The Vestige that everyone spoke so much about, had laid waste to Molag Bal's efforts to claim this world for himself.
If he only knew what relief he brought.. even to those he'd call his enemies.
We are not so different from the mortals, we fight, we kill, we love.. yet our lives ended long ago..

I were never given the chance you are given now, to stand where you stand, and have the power to descide if you're to live or die... no my choice were discarded, I was left behind with his venom, burning in my veins and to feel life be taken from me in the slowest, horrible agony I ever thought possible.
My parents were taken from me, my world, was taken from me...
But you.. you are special. You stand with a straight back, a fearless brow and yet you long for what I have to offer you...

Strange.. what a man can choose when being offered power at the expense of innocence.

I hunted for two centuries for the man who made me yet only to find nothing but the footprints of his path, as if I was just walking in circles, chasing a ghost.
I slayed hundreds of my own kind in vengeance for what was taken for me... yet it only brought me closer to becoming what he was.

Had it not been for my new father, I would never have turned away from that path.. I would've hunted, I would've killed, to satisfy my thirst for blood and my hunger for death..
He convinced me there are better paths to achieve what I want, that there are power in patience and conviction, if I only claimed it.
Fortunately for you... I listened.

So what will it be, fledgeling... death or immortality?"

Thank you for checking out our Guild advertisement and I hope you enjoyed the prologue to what may become your next step in your adventures in Tamriel.

Following information can also be found here: Nightfall Dominion
3471995_orig.png

Introduction.
The Nightfall Dominion is the initiative of experianced Roleplayers and TESO gamers who make their home on the European Megaserver.
We RP on a daily basis and we strive heavily for character progression and storytelling.
While our Guild have a tendancy to focus heavily on military RP we do not limit ourselves as we do everything we want too.
Under a solid leadership and officer group you can be sure to find supportive comrades with both lore questions, creation and advancement of characters no matter who you are.
As part of the Nightfallen you are our top priority.

Who is welcome?
Spoiler: Show

How serious is the Nightfall Dominion about RP?

Sanctum

Code of Conduct

What we do
3471995_orig.png
Posted Nov 6, 17 · OP
Sweetroll
List
Undo
Sweetrolls:
+4
I would definately be interested in joining/discussing joining the Guild. My tag is @legend230 ^^/
“The only universal justice in this world is cuteness!”
Posted Tue at 07:01 am
Sweetroll
List
Undo
NoticeNotices