• Theme
  • None
  • Light

Argonian necromancer looking for a place to belong.

5 replies
Sweetrolls:
+5
Zaythia the Strange, wandering wizard, necromancer, and oddball seeking adventure and fortune! But mostly adventure.
Mild insanity, insubstansiated claims of being able to talk to corpses, as well as a habit of collecting butterflies are to be expected.

As for the OOC side of things, I play on the PC version, without any of the DLC or expansions. Still fairly low level, waiting until I can get some RP set up before fully committing to the game. Have a good day!
Posted Nov 10, 17 · OP
Sweetroll
List
Undo
Sweetrolls:
+29
Are you looking for a guild to join, or just a friend or two to do things with your character? If you're looking for a friend, I have a character I think would make for some entertaining times with Zaythia. Meet Ruscan.
Posted Nov 10, 17
Sweetrolls:
+5
wrote:
Are you looking for a guild to join, or just a friend or two to do things with your character? If you're looking for a friend, I have a character I think would make for some entertaining times with Zaythia. Meet Ruscan.
A friend would certainly not go amiss, and after reading about Ruscan I can certainly say I am intruiged! My steam username is Wicked Jasmine, if you'd like to see about arranging an IC meeting.
Posted Nov 10, 17 · OP
Sweetrolls:
+29
Nice! I added you. I'm Mr. Electridad.
Posted Nov 10, 17
Sweetrolls:
+89
PC-EU
Aldmeri Dominion
Hello Zaythia!

Unfortunately I can't offer you adventure but if you join some of the OOC hub guilds I am sure you will find some companions for the road. These guilds exist to help RP-ers keep in contact and find RP.

Happy adventuring!
Posted Nov 10, 17
Sweetrolls:
+4
If you are still If you are still looking for people to rp with then maybe you would like to rp with me. eso name is @mgerards
Posted Sun at 04:25 pm
NoticeNotices