• Theme
  • None
  • Light

(Set as Active) Free-Access Housing "GOOD NEIGHBOR"

6 replies
Sweetrolls:
+837
h7NGt1w.jpg

Good Neighbor is a free-access housing directory guild for Roleplayers to use. Search through the roster to find player housing that is open to the public for roleplay purposes; player-owned-and-run shops, taverns, brothels, guild headquarters and more!
No guildchat, no drama, no problem!

Designed by and for Roleplayers searching for an immersive IC experience with minimal OOC interraction, planning, or rules. Lack of guild chat puts an end to arbitrary conflict and hierarchy while putting power in the hands of property owners. Allow anyone into your home, or only a chosen few. Open your guild base to those seeking help or refuge. Create a truly public forum for your fictional township. Experience random encounters without the hassle of phasing or the complexity of OOC negotiation. The possibilities are endless, and the outcome is up to you!

Without fail, every member:

• is responsible for their own housing permissions, rules, and allowances, using the settings accessed within the housing menu.
  • has edit permissions for their guild member note (access by right-clicking your @name in the guild roster). This is your only means of communication within the guild setup.
  • has invite permissions. Invite your friends!

*Please do not edit the member notes of others.

ByYrJwW.png

You can send an in-game mail or enjin message to me (@C-Lliph in-game) with questions, concerns, or a request to join. Anyone and everyone is welcome, regardless of style and substance. Messages checked daily.
YWGK1TK.png
Posted Mon at 06:04 pm · OP
Sweetroll
List
Undo
Sweetrolls:
+837
[Reserved for future FAQ]
YWGK1TK.png
Posted Mon at 06:56 pm · OP
Sweetroll
List
Undo
Sweetrolls:
+751
Spared a Coin
PC-NA
Daggerfall Covenant
Gold Coast
Hammerfell
Hi there! I just wanted to bring your attention to the ESO-RP Public Housing Directory if you have not seen it already.

I don't know if you're interested in some sort of partnership, but the guild and the directory may be able to work in tandem somehow so I just thought I would put it out there for you to consider. Good luck with the guild!
IGN: @opallithia (formerly @ampersounds)
Guildmaster: Veldresi Enterprises
Events: The Beast of Bangkorai
Projects: ESO-RP Public Housing Directory, Redshirt Request Listing
Writing: From the Desk of Madame Velette, Of Blood and Silk
Posted Mon at 07:02 pm · Last edited Mon at 19:03
Sweetroll
List
Undo
Sweetrolls:
+837
wrote:
Hi there! I just wanted to bring your attention to the ESO-RP Public Housing Directory if you have not seen it already.

I don't know if you're interested in some sort of partnership, but the guild and the directory may be able to work in tandem somehow so I just thought I would put it out there for you to consider. Good luck with the guild!

Neat! I didn't know that there was something similar up already (I asked some friends, and they said they hadn't heard of one). Is the ESO-RP PHD a chatless guild, though? That's definitely a core part of what Good Neighbor is about, and what I'd be looking for personally, is why I ask. That, and since Good Neighbor is entirely unaffiliated with eso-rp (despite being advertised here as well as elsewhere, obviously), people don't need to be members of this site.

As for a partnership, could be neat. Again, I'm not sure how your system works, but I'd definitely like to find out and to look into how they differ/how they could work together.

* Derp, I realize now that the directory isn't an in-game guild. I'll hit you guys up for some discussion!
YWGK1TK.png
Posted Mon at 09:08 pm · OP · Last edited Mon at 21:19
Sweetrolls:
+3,837
Spared a Coin
wrote:
wrote:

Neat! I didn't know that there was something similar up already (I asked some friends, and they said they hadn't heard of one). Is the ESO-RP PHD a chatless guild, though? That's definitely a core part of what Good Neighbor is about, and what I'd be looking for personally, is why I ask. That, and since Good Neighbor is entirely unaffiliated with eso-rp (despite being advertised here as well as elsewhere, obviously), people don't need to be members of this site.

As for a partnership, could be neat. Again, I'm not sure how your system works, but I'd definitely like to find out and to look into how they differ/how they could work together.

There's no associated guild though some of the houses in the listing are accessible via guilds as well.
"I speak the Word from the hidden gulfs that never knew the sun
Send me a servant for my hate, oh scaled and shining One!"
― Robert E. Howard

Conan Exiles Roleplay: http://conanexilesrp.enjin.com/home
Posted Mon at 09:17 pm
Sweetrolls:
+751
Spared a Coin
PC-NA
Daggerfall Covenant
Gold Coast
Hammerfell
wrote:
wrote:
wrote:

There's no associated guild though some of the houses in the listing are accessible via guilds as well.

Nope! As Alex said, it just exists in Google/here on ESO-RP. I figured there might be a way we could link to each other to give people wider options to access public housing! Feel free to drop me a line if you're interested, I don't want to intrude on a project of yours if you'd rather not. But I figured it might be a neat way to consolidate our efforts!
IGN: @opallithia (formerly @ampersounds)
Guildmaster: Veldresi Enterprises
Events: The Beast of Bangkorai
Projects: ESO-RP Public Housing Directory, Redshirt Request Listing
Writing: From the Desk of Madame Velette, Of Blood and Silk
Posted Mon at 09:26 pm · Last edited Mon at 21:26
Sweetroll
List
Undo
Sweetrolls:
+837
Behold! The Message of the Day now features a url to the list of open housing here on eso-rp.com.

MTaAMej.jpg
YWGK1TK.png
Posted Thu at 12:57 pm · OP
Sweetroll
List
Undo
NoticeNotices