• None
  • Light

Page
of 3

Smokeable herbs in Elder Scrolls lore?

22 replies
Sweetrolls:
+13
Just to make an interest Check now that we're talking about it... who's interested in RPing an Evening Barbeque with some of these fine smokeable selections mentioned above? I'd be happy to host and organize, got the props and spaces for it... I think we got something here, anyone?

Gustave_Courbet_-_Man_with_Pipe_-_WGA5499.jpg
Posted Dec 18, 17
Sweetrolls:
+26
Sure I'd be interested in BBQ and smoking and would try to bring some guildies with me to your event(s)!!
Posted Dec 18, 17
Sweetrolls:
+92
PC-NA
Gold Coast
Morrowind
wrote:
Here are links to the entire series of Smoking Traditions of Tamriel from /r/teslore that was mentioned before, written by CordoCorvus. Headcanon, but why not fill in the gaps where they exist, if it makes sense? We smoke all kinds of things on Earth, I figure Tamriel would have widespread smoking traditions just the same. Its a fun series to read through, enjoy!

The Niben
The Colovian West
Elsweyr
Valenwood
The Summerset Isles
Hammerfell/Yokuda
High Rock
Orsinium
Skyrim
Black Marsh
Morrowind

And a bonus: Smoking Traditions of peoples past: The Dwemer
I love this so much! I'm always pretty laissez-faire with what I have my character smoke or what alchemy she does, and I love coming up with interesting concoctions based on the properties of ingredients, but it's always really cool to find other people's head canons and fanons, especially since so much of it is backed up by lore.

Always happy to swap recipes IC :d
Posted Dec 19, 17
Page
of 3
NoticeNotices