• None
  • Light

Roleplay School (Brush up on skills or learn new ones)

4 replies
Sweetrolls:
+32
PC-NA
Daggerfall Covenant
High Rock
What an interesting idea! I love that you're creating a helpful community, and taking time and effort to reach out to those who would be interested in upping their game. I know I am, so I'll be contacting you soon. Cheers!
Posted Nov 25, 17
Sweetroll
List
Undo
Discord Wrangler
Sweetrolls:
+1,812
Spared a Coin
PC-NA
Daggerfall Covenant
Hammerfell
Hew's Bane
This is a really great idea! I'd love to help! :)

Posted Nov 26, 17
Sweetroll
List
Undo
Sweetrolls:
+25
PC-NA
Daggerfall Covenant
Hammerfell
High Rock
Brilliant. Wonderful to see people taking steps to help the community and help new Role-players. You are appreciated. I'll be checking out the discord and contacting you to see what I can do to help out.
Posted Nov 29, 17
Sweetroll
List
Undo
Sweetrolls:
+7
PC-NA
Morrowind
Skyrim
Valenwood
Greetings! I apologize for getting to this thread a bit late; I only got back into the game during the week of Thanksgiving with the Morrowind sale. I'm rather new to the role-playing scene, and I've always been interested in learning more about role-playing, but admittedly, I've been rather reluctant to engage due to the stark difference in experience I often recognize between myself and more experienced role-players.

I looked into the Discord invite, but it seems to have expired. Would this practice happen to be ongoing? If so, I would be interested in joining. Thank you for your time, and regardless of the outcome, I wish you well. :)

Best,
@Lygatto
Posted Dec 7, 17
Sweetrolls:
+7
PC-NA
Morrowind
Skyrim
Valenwood
Thank you for the timely response! I'm sorry to hear that you're unable to follow through with it, but I do appreciate your efforts to keep it alive. :) I've successfully joined through the updated link you provided; thank you for updating us.

Whatever obstacle may have came across your way, I hope that you're able to find a pleasant resolution.

Best,
@Lygatto
Posted Dec 8, 17
NoticeNotices