• None
  • Light

Roleplay School (Brush up on skills or learn new ones)

9 replies
Sweetrolls:
+25
Howdy there! I've had this idea in mind for a bit but have never actually put the plan into motion. So here goes.

As the title says this post is about a Roleplay School. Keep in mind this is going to be more of a group vs an actual guild. No guild slots are needed. This will be a place where New and Older roleplayers can brush up on their roleplay skills or learn new ones. We'll be going over the basics of roleplay and help advance writing skills even further. Anyone is welcome to join the group. We'll also be using different locations around Tamriel for our teachings. We're going to need volunteers to help teach different areas of Roleplay such as combat, and even magic. Most of our teachings will be group sessions but we will also be doing one on ones for those who learn better that way. If you're interested feel free to join our discord: https://discord.gg/uebGjKe
Posted Nov 25, 17 · OP · Last edited Thu at 21:10
Sweetroll
List
Undo
Sweetrolls:
+25
PC-NA
Daggerfall Covenant
High Rock
What an interesting idea! I love that you're creating a helpful community, and taking time and effort to reach out to those who would be interested in upping their game. I know I am, so I'll be contacting you soon. Cheers!
Posted Nov 25, 17
Sweetroll
List
Undo
Sweetrolls:
+25
Thank you! I look forward to hearing from you.
Posted Nov 26, 17 · OP
Discord Wrangler
Sweetrolls:
+1,686
Spared a Coin
PC-NA
Daggerfall Covenant
Hammerfell
Hew's Bane
This is a really great idea! I'd love to help! :)

Posted Nov 26, 17
Sweetroll
List
Undo
Sweetrolls:
+25
Glad to have you both with us!
Posted Nov 28, 17 · OP
Sweetrolls:
+4
Brilliant. Wonderful to see people taking steps to help the community and help new Role-players. You are appreciated. I'll be checking out the discord and contacting you to see what I can do to help out.
dufontheraldrysig2.png
enjin-1227694-8096657-green.png
Posted Nov 29, 17
Sweetroll
List
Undo
Sweetrolls:
+25
Giving a small bump for a reminder of the event tomorrow!
Posted Nov 30, 17 · OP
Sweetrolls:
+6
PC-NA
Morrowind
Skyrim
Valenwood
Greetings! I apologize for getting to this thread a bit late; I only got back into the game during the week of Thanksgiving with the Morrowind sale. I'm rather new to the role-playing scene, and I've always been interested in learning more about role-playing, but admittedly, I've been rather reluctant to engage due to the stark difference in experience I often recognize between myself and more experienced role-players.

I looked into the Discord invite, but it seems to have expired. Would this practice happen to be ongoing? If so, I would be interested in joining. Thank you for your time, and regardless of the outcome, I wish you well. :)

Best,
@Lygatto
Posted Thu at 12:56 am
Sweetrolls:
+25
Hello there! Due to me not being able to carry on this idea any longer I have passed it on to a close friend of mine who agreed to take over. I'll edit the link once they have it set up once more.

Edit: Updated the link.
Posted Thu at 08:31 pm · OP · Last edited Thu at 21:12
Sweetrolls:
+6
PC-NA
Morrowind
Skyrim
Valenwood
Thank you for the timely response! I'm sorry to hear that you're unable to follow through with it, but I do appreciate your efforts to keep it alive. :) I've successfully joined through the updated link you provided; thank you for updating us.

Whatever obstacle may have came across your way, I hope that you're able to find a pleasant resolution.

Best,
@Lygatto
Posted Fri at 12:44 am
NoticeNotices