Sweetrolls:
+152
PC-NA
Aldmeri Dominion
Ebonheart Pact
Morrowind
~ Market Nights in Morrowind ~

38824077691_8cce69af0c_o.jpg

Back by popular demand, Heart of Morrowind is pleased to announce the resumption of the Friday night market nights, but this time with a twist! With the help of many, both old and new, we will be hosting a combination Market-Sermon-Tavern night in Ebonheart this Friday, December 8, starting at 5pm PST/6pm MST/7pm CST/8pm EST.

All are welcome at this event we hope will be the first of many!

The evening will start with a festive market held in the main square of Ebonheart starting at 7pm CST, followed by a Sermon hosted by the Dragonstar-Indoril Colony at 8pm CST. Finally, as the night winds down, all are invited to partake of the entertainment at the Ebony Flask hosted by members of House Majere.

----

We are planning to rotate the location of the market nights from here on out so that no one is left out due to not buying the expansion, and so that more lovely areas in Morrowind are showcased. This first market night is being held in Ebonheart, but we may hold future markets in locations as diverse as Sadrith Mora and Stormhold. If you would like to help out with the organizing and planning, or if you would like to participate as a vendor, please contact the following in game or on Discord:

Larawen Nightwind - @Larawen in game, @TirielWoW#8166 on Discord
Verrik Indoril - @Vindoril in game, @Serjo Indoril#1596 on Discord
Asenath Karnack - @mondrosen in game, @Asenath Karnak#0227 on Discord
Vexa - @Noxeva in game, @Vexa#4779 on Discord
@Larawen NA-PC
Posted Dec 4, 17 · OP · Last edited Dec 4, 17
Sweetroll
List
Undo
Sweetrolls:
+152
PC-NA
Aldmeri Dominion
Ebonheart Pact
Morrowind
In particular, we are looking for vendors for the event on Friday. As Ebonheart has docks and is known as a shipping port, vendors from other parts of Tamriel would be welcome in addition to those from Morrowind and Ebonheart Pact lands in general.
@Larawen NA-PC
Posted Dec 4, 17 · OP
Sweetroll
List
Undo
Sweetrolls:
+152
PC-NA
Aldmeri Dominion
Ebonheart Pact
Morrowind
Still looking for vendors for the market event! :)
@Larawen NA-PC
Posted Wed at 09:07 pm · OP
Tea
Sweetrolls:
+1,193
PC-NA
Ebonheart Pact
Morrowind
Looking forward to this tonight! \o/ I took down the Suran Market event listing on the calendar so there wasn't any confusion, it was a really fun event so glad to see it reborn in this project.
fa59640e138d4d3d2a42b874d77555cc.png81ea10e720bb5fb6d69721669564046a.png
Posted Fri at 07:38 pm
Sweetroll
List
Undo
Sweetrolls:
+152
PC-NA
Aldmeri Dominion
Ebonheart Pact
Morrowind
wrote:
Looking forward to this tonight! \o/ I took down the Suran Market event listing on the calendar so there wasn't any confusion, it was a really fun event so glad to see it reborn in this project.

I hope you'll come with some of your awesome furniture! I still have that table I bought from you a long while back. :)
@Larawen NA-PC
Posted Fri at 07:41 pm · OP
Sweetroll
List
Undo
Sweetrolls:
+300
Spared a Coin
PC-NA
Ebonheart Pact
Skyrim
Hey this was a lot of fun, always glad to see some EP-sided events! Look forward to more of these, as I missed out on the after-market and the Ebony Flask stuff. But the vendors were all great, and made some good roleplay in general.
viearresized.png
"I try to create sympathy for my characters, then turn the monsters loose."– Stephen King
Viear Askulla | Bheiv Lefevre | Balfour Thornbinder | ESO Tumblr
Posted Sat at 01:01 am
Sweetroll
List
Undo
NoticeNotices