• None
  • Light

Curious roleplayer says hi!

3 replies
Sweetrolls:
+4
Hello, community of the elder scrolls online :)

So far I'm loving the game, despite all my concerns I had about its gameplay, story and so on. Every bit of it is fun and I don't want to let go of it anytime soon! I personally had some experiences with roleplay through tabletop games like DSA or other things like LARP. The first time I touched an online roleplaying community of a game was years ago through Guild Wards 2, which was a pretty good experience on its own.

I lurked around a few times in Wayrest, since I've heard lots of relaxed roleplay is happening there at its tavern.
From what I could see everything was looking very good, and I feel like the characters there are very believable in the way how they act and what their profession is.
Someone gave me the tip to visit this forum if I really want to get into the roleplay community of this game, and now i'm here.
Ready to let my Bosmer, a sellsword who is as unlucky as she is unskilled, loose on Tamriel!

I'm looking forward to meet lots of new people, if anyone wants to add me just look for @plushyFox
And thank you for reading through my introduction!
Posted Wed at 01:53 pm · OP · Last edited Wed at 13:55
Sweetroll
List
Undo
Sweetrolls:
+96
PC-EU
Aldmeri Dominion
Welcome, Marline! The more Bosmer the better. Which platform and server are you playing on?
Posted Wed at 03:27 pm
Sweetroll
List
Undo
Sweetrolls:
+17
PC-EU
Aldmeri Dominion
Welcome fellow DSA player :d As Catowl said, the more Bosmer the merrier. I am looking forward to see you around in game.
@DoRakhar1
Posted Thu at 02:02 am
Sweetroll
List
Undo
Sweetrolls:
+4
Catowl Oh, thank you for mentioning it i completely forgot about that.
I'm playing on the pc /EU servers.
Verca Thank you very much, I would love to stumble upon new people!
Posted Thu at 10:46 am · OP
NoticeNotices