Zsarim-dar (Full bio here)
Appearance: Zsarim is a young Khajiit in his early twenties. He has light brown fur and black spots with a white mane and whiskers. He stands at average Suthay-Raht height and has a slim athletic build. His clothes are usually simple and the only jewelry items he wears are his wedding band, a dwarven metal ring on his other hand and a single cuff earring.
Personality: Zsarim is a kind and gentle soul, but his pride is easily wounded. He can also be unforgiving and may hold a grudge for a long time. Once befriended, he is a fiercely loyal companion and will fight or defend those he loves. He always tries to help others where he can and has a thirst for knowledge, even though some topics do fly over his head at times.
Early life: Zsarim was born in Skyrim but remembers little of his time there. Most of his memories are of living on the streets of Auridon after a ship he had been travelling on sunk near there and he washed ashore. As such, he has an Altmeri accent and will only slip into a Khajiit speech pattern on occasion.
Occupation: Zsarim owns the bookstore chain, Books in the Woods, which has a shop in Haven, Valenwood and one soon to be opened in Camanelyen, Auridon. He is actively looking for more employees and business partners. His book trade is perfectly legal on the surface but in fact most of his books are procured through less than legal methods. He also sells more taboo books and rare artifacts at Dark Markets. Zsarim is also an amateur healer. He practices by helping out at the Fighters Guild.
Family: Zsarim is happily married to thief guild leader, Aazla. Besides his wife, he has an adopted sister named Anreaelyn. He doesn’t know any of his biological family, if he still has any left alive. As far as he knows, his parents died in a shipwreck many years ago.
- persons looking for work
- persons interested in buying/selling rare books and artifacts
- Khajiit who are willing to teach him about Khajiit culture
- avid readers who just want to talk about books all day
- philosophers of love (Yes, that’s what I said. It’s only a matter of time before he becomes a priest of Mara. That being said, he’s not looking for another romantic relationship.)
- other Khajiit who did not grow up in Elsweyr and want to connect with a similar lost soul
- anyone who needs healing or can teach him more about healing
- Zsarim asked me to include “people who like hugs”. Just don’t tell his wife.
<Insert royalty free art of a snow leopard here>
If this sweet ball of fur interests you, you can respond here and I'll get back to you in the PMs.