• Light

Looking for RP partners and connections

3 replies
Sweetrolls:
+124
PC-NA
Aldmeri Dominion
Daggerfall Covenant
Hallo, eso-rp! I'm Ninja. You can call me Ninja. No introduction is needed really since it's all in the title. I'm going to start this off with my main fluffy character then add the rest of my rp children later.

Zsarim-dar (Full bio here)

Race: Khajiit

Appearance: Zsarim is a young Khajiit in his early twenties. He has light brown fur and black spots with a white mane and whiskers. He stands at average Suthay-Raht height and has a slim athletic build. His clothes are usually simple and the only jewelry items he wears are his wedding band, a dwarven metal ring on his other hand and a single cuff earring.

Personality: Zsarim is a kind and gentle soul, but his pride is easily wounded. He can also be unforgiving and may hold a grudge for a long time. Once befriended, he is a fiercely loyal companion and will fight or defend those he loves. He always tries to help others where he can and has a thirst for knowledge, even though some topics do fly over his head at times.

Early life: Zsarim was born in Skyrim but remembers little of his time there. Most of his memories are of living on the streets of Auridon after a ship he had been travelling on sunk near there and he washed ashore. As such, he has an Altmeri accent and will only slip into a Khajiit speech pattern on occasion.

Occupation: Zsarim owns the bookstore chain, Books in the Woods, which has a shop in Haven, Valenwood and one soon to be opened in Camanelyen, Auridon. He is actively looking for more employees and business partners. His book trade is perfectly legal on the surface but in fact most of his books are procured through less than legal methods. He also sells more taboo books and rare artifacts at Dark Markets. Zsarim is also an amateur healer. He practices by helping out at the Fighters Guild.

Family: Zsarim is happily married to thief guild leader, Aazla. Besides his wife, he has an adopter sister named Anreaelyn. He doesn’t know any of his biological family, if he still has any left alive. As far as he knows, his parents died in a shipwreck many years ago.

RP opportunities:
  • business partners
  • persons interested in buying/selling rare books and artifacts
  • Khajiit who are willing to teach him about Khajiit culture
  • avid readers who just want to talk about books all day
  • philosophers of love (Yes, that’s what I said. It’s only a matter of time before he becomes a priest of Mara. That being said, he’s not looking for another romantic relationship.)
  • other Khajiit who did not grow up in Elsweyr and want to connect with a similar lost soul
  • anyone who needs healing or can teach him more about healing
  • Zsarim asked me to include “people who like hugs”. Just don’t tell his wife.

<Insert royalty free art of a snow leopard here>

If this sweet ball of fur interests you, you can respond here and I'll get back to you in the PMs. ;)
ESO NA Server @NinjaQueen43
Ravens' Wood

Zsarim-dar - Troubled Khajiit with a heart of gold
Ciraen- Stoic knight of Stendarr
Koraneth- Prankster thief
Jean Lovell- Sleazy assassin
Posted Wed at 03:01 pm · OP · Last edited Wed at 16:55
Sweetroll
List
Undo
Sweetrolls:
+5
PC-NA
Aldmeri Dominion
Morrowind
Hello! Browsing this post, and falling on to "persons interested in buying/selling rare books and artifacts," I had to reply! Sounds right up mu character's alley! Revandil is a scholar, focusing on the history and study of anything and everything Mer. A Merologist, or Merohpile, if you will. I'd love to have some sort of connection using this, or, perhaps, just the love of books and reading!
XpA9MqK.jpg
Posted Wed at 06:35 pm
Sweetrolls:
+737
PC-NA
Aldmeri Dominion
100% dragon certified rper! Zsarim's wife would also love if any of her husband's friends wanted to come over for dinner so that she can show off all the cool things she's definitely not stolen meet them as well.
Aazla - Bosmer sneak thief extraordinaire
Nalwa the Knife - Black marketeer and mage
Triusa Valnralu - Cala El-Rhajin - Jaclyn Firestride - Eamon of Evermore
handle: @Teiglin14
2410625.jpg
Posted Wed at 07:56 pm
Sweetroll
List
Undo
Sweetrolls:
+11
My Breton Magician finances expeditions to find, recover and decode ancient books and scrolls to understand magic and put it to good us, he even has a special studio for that at the estate, I deffinately see your character meeting mine to work something out wither to deal ith relics or to hunt them down together, I also like diplomacy so if your scholar is up for making some coin maybe he can work as an envoy sometimes. whether to hunt down books or join one of the lectures that happen at the conference hall, he even be a guest speaker at one of them! check out houseoftrades.enjin.com to see what I have written so far bout the rp I do. This is not a recruitment attempt (altho you're welcome to join the effort) but an invitation to interact with Thormund and the house. we need more people interested in our lectures! :d

Find @mcguiver178 in-game and let's have a goblet of wine!

Glad to find more intellectual rpers !

cheers!
Posted Sun at 02:56 pm · Last edited Sun at 14:58
Sweetroll
List
Undo
NoticeNotices