• None
  • Light

[NA/PC] [AD] [Suthay-raht Khajiit] Kajira-daro

2 replies
Sweetrolls:
+11
gfE7GDH.jpg

"This one hopes the moons bring her sugar and sands. If not, well, khajiit could use a little excitement."

pokoljaro.regular.png

When you meet Kajira-daro, she won't strike an imposing figure. She's short and lithe, almost sensuous in her fluidity of movement. Perhaps later, if you travel with Kajira, you could see her launch into battle with abandon or disappear into what had been an impregnable door, but first, be prepared for witty conversation and subtle humor: she might be laughing at you, but then again she might not. Regardless, the capricious khajiit will always be up for a chat, a drink, or a few innocent games of dice. Winner takes all, of course.

pokoljaro.regular.png

Many of these details are not available in character until made known to your character.

Name: Kajira
Titles/Honorifics: “daro” or nimble-fingered and lithe of tongue
Race: Khajiit (Suthay-raht)
Sex: Female
Sexuality: Heterosexual
Alignment: Chaotic Neutral

pokoljaro.regular.png

Primary Motivators: Discovery, Hedonism, and Play

Kajira not only lives to explore and uncover more of what the world has to offer but also to enjoy what she finds, whether it be sensuous, fun, or dangerous. She steals not for the acquisition of goods, but for the thrill of tempting the law and the glory of indulging in her own skills. She fights for no banner but those of reckless joy and enough coin to live on.

Emotional Disposition and Moodiness: Curious and Even-tempered

Generally, Kajira approaches life with a sort of general curiosity and mild happiness or contentment. She is not given to dejection or melancholy but stays relatively emotionally stable.

Core Traits:

Outlook: Realistic. Kajira is truly neutral, viewing her circumstances simply as they are, rather than positively as an optimist might, or negatively like a pessimist. She just accepts the world around her with interest, like an observer at an entertaining theatrical performance. The khajiit doesn’t say “That was good,” or “That was bad,” but instead “How interesting. This one wonders what comes next.”

Integrity: Mixed. The khajiit are a race governed by the whim of the moons, and Kajira is particularly capricious. She is generally honest but will lie when more convenient. She is not given to industry, but will leap into action should the moment call for it.

Impulsiveness: Spontaneous. Kajira-daro is capricious and unpredictable.

Boldness: Intrepid. The Khajiit is nothing if not brave, bordering on reckless. She fights with a delicious abandon, wrapped up in the thrill of the moment.

Agreeableness and Interactivity: Agreeable and Engaging. Kajira takes people much the same way that she takes life, with interest but little judgment. She is warm, tolerant, and open-minded, given to starting conversations with anyone at all. The one exception to this appears when an authority imposes itself onto her life. Kajira cares nothing for the law or anything else that might hamper her freedom.

Conformity: Heterodox. Kajira is freethinking in a careless way. She does what she wants, regardless of authority or tradition.

Secondary Personality Traits:

In person, Kajira is playful, often joking or flirting. She enjoys humorous or witty conversation, as well as storytelling and her lack of judgment makes her a good listener.

pokoljaro.regular.png

Group Affiliations: Vvardenfell Mercenaries, Thieves Guild, Dark Brotherhood

Spirituality and Religion: Kajira is a casual adherent to the Riddle’thar or the Two Moons’ Dance and she's tolerant of the beliefs of others.

Quirks, Habits, and Oddities: Kajira has a number of little habits like using her tail (swishing, flicking, etc.) to express herself and winking or purring when pleased.

Hobbies and Enjoyments: Theft, storytelling, drinking, gambling, fighting, and other hedonistic thrills.

Fears: Caves and other places below ground.

pokoljaro.regular.png

Birthplace: Elsweyr
Family: Dar’khaj (Father), Chiari (Mother), Amara (Sister, Deceased)
Other Notable Individuals: Kodesh, Gallant Hightower
I'm always up to rp! Just send me a pm, find me in-game as @Nieszka, or on Discord as Nieszka#3602.
Posted Wed at 08:00 pm · OP · Last edited Wed at 21:39
Sweetroll
List
Undo
Sweetrolls:
+15
PC-NA
PS4-NA
Ebonheart Pact
Sala Kha'jay! May I say, Kajira's profile is pretty detailed, especially personality-wise. I think she captures the Elsweyrian philosophy of pragmatism and living in the moment. If she'd ever like to work with a fellow mercenary, or an unscrupulous merchant (which I have yet to post), feel free to send me a /w @Kejan.

Also, may I invite you to a guild that I'm a part of: Reaper's Rest. The Rest is a growing trading town in Elsweyr, with both community events and spontaneous RP to partake in!
Posted Sat at 04:25 pm
Sweetroll
List
Undo
Sweetrolls:
+11
Thank you, Kejan! Kajira is one of my favorite characters and I'm looking forward to adding some background to her profile eventually. I'm online now actually so I'll go ahead and send you a friend request and maybe we can work something out.
I'm always up to rp! Just send me a pm, find me in-game as @Nieszka, or on Discord as Nieszka#3602.
Posted Sat at 04:32 pm · OP
Sweetroll
List
Undo
NoticeNotices