• Light

(Set as Active) [Imperial] House of Arich - Imperial Noble and Military RP

4 replies
Sweetrolls:
+2
House of Arich

"Colovians soldier on."

B2WYR4wl.png

As the legionaries made their way through the clutter of rubble, the snarky mercenaries behind them saw nothing but the gold that would find its way into their coffers. The leader of the legionaries, a man of tall stature, bright blue eyes and a face that would scream Colovian called out the warning signal. These men and women had found themselves in the Colovian highlands, pilfering the leftovers of run down farm houses from their less than human inhabitants. The mercenaries immediately hunkered down, their seemingly endless chatter ceasing, they all were clearly quite inexperienced with the Daedra that lurked these lands, instead, they were used to intimidating and bullying locals following the will of their trader lords, however, the legionaries were more than eager to draw blood. After a few moments the mercenaries who were to stand with the legionaries comparing two-to-one with their number were cut down, the legionaries and their charismatic leader survived strangely unscathed. The survivors of the party left that evening with considerably heavier bags and seemingly newer equipment and a considerable sum of coin.

Introduction
Welcome, I am @Jarilov and this is my post dedicated to convincing you why you should also fly the banners of the House of Arich. What I aim to do here is to not only found a noble house to encourage more noble RP but also give more reasons for people to RP as general Imperials in Cyrodiil. The house itself will be hopefully quite different to many traditional noble houses in that I advocate not just noble RP in this house but also military and social. This means more opportunities for people seeking to RP anything from legionnaires to gladiators to eventually actors in theaters if this ever kicks off. It should be noted that this guild will likely have a lawful neutral to lawful evil leaning but there is plenty of room for characters with different personalities and background. It should be noted, completely ridiculous characters may not be received well.
What is the House of Arich?
A Imperial noble house lead by Elbrent Arich, a retired veteran legionary of the 13th Legion and Centuria Vindicta. The house's main aims are that of promoting more roleplay centered around Imperials, mainly; the military and social aspects of being an Imperial. The military can expect to do a lot of "legion" orientated things such as formations, marches, ceremonies and fighting. Everyone else associated or serving under the house in other ways can hopefully expect trade, markets and other such things.

qWB0DqIl.jpg

Superiors of the House
Lord/Patriarch
Elbrent Arich
A former legionnaire of the 13th Legion and the Centuria Vindicta; Arich is a man of experience and ambition. He is described by many as quite handsome as he carries his family trait of bright blue eyes as well as typical Colovian features such as a finely shaped nose and strong jawline. Primal narcissism often overtakes this man in such a way that if you were to call him handsome, he would most certainly be offended; declaring this an awful understatement. However, he never lets his narcissism effect his judgement or his work, he can certainly see the sense in that. He is also likely one of the most charismatic people you will ever meet; easily swaying people to join his cause. He knows the right things to say and when to say them; wielding his astuteness and pragmatism as weapons.
Lady/Matriarch
Jastia Invel
The second daughter of the Invel noble house; Jastia harbors an uncharacteristic tenderness for a Colovian noblewoman. Her soft features accompany a warm and welcoming demeanor. Consequently, her youth and friendly way of being often leads her to being overly trusting and oblivious to the faults of those around her. Even so, when she is called upon for a task, she shall do her best to accomplish it for the sake of those she cares for most.

Recruitment
What we're looking for IC
As far as what we're looking for ICly it is generally quite simple in terms of being a noble house but as time goes on, more interesting positions such as gladiators and actors will hopefully become available. Almost all of our positions in the house are open; Soldiers/Guards, servants, lower nobles, court mages, advisors etc. All races other than beast-races are welcome. Redguards, Imperials, Nords and Bretons are encouraged but Mer are welcome.
What we're looking for OOC
We're looking for fun people who enjoy RPing but are also not afraid of having a laugh. If you start drama with a fellow member of the House with no just cause and it begins to effect the house, you will immediately be booted, no exceptions.
Made up your mind?
Message any of the contacts below and help us organise an IC interview. It should be noted we are currently only found at the Gold Coast but if you wish to join us and lack the Dark Brotherhood expansion(Which is heavily recommended), we can do our best to compromise or you can wait until we inevitably attempt to expand towards the Wayrest trade node. All of our events so far and most of the events in the future will be held in non-DLC areas.
Contacts:
IG:@Jarilov or Discord: Jarilov#9011
IG:@Gryph_Gamer or Discord: Gryph#8756
Note:
As the house is very new, whether or not this 'project' really takes off is up to how many people show interest. Also, please bear in mind that the house itself will be more leaning to more malicious works, do not expect to be joining 'the good guys' or whatever but we do not expect the alignment of the house to align that of your own character so do not be completely discouraged.
Posted Dec 7, 17 · OP · Last edited Dec 16, 17
Sweetroll
List
Undo
Sweetrolls:
+946
Spared a Coin
PC-NA
Daggerfall Covenant
Gold Coast
Nice to see another Imperial noble house.

Good luck.

Also, he should talk with Lord Varro. 😉
SIgnature.png

House Varro | Stories | Profile| Belisarius#2034
Posted Dec 7, 17
Sweetroll
List
Undo
Sweetrolls:
+2
Throw me an IG message whenever you are free. Would love to RP with other nobles in Imperial territory.
Posted Dec 7, 17 · OP
Sweetrolls:
+46
PC-NA
Daggerfall Covenant
Cyrodiil
Gold Coast
High Rock
Oooh, another Imperial noble house with a focus on the military! We must meet!.
Posted Dec 10, 17
Sweetroll
List
Undo
Sweetrolls:
+5
Greetings and salutations! Returning (R)Player here. Left eso due to the lack of AD RP guilds for Altmer, but i keep finding myself back. I rly liked the concept and wanted to ask if you guys are still active and recruiting. Since the post was made quite recently, i'm assuming you are, but it doesn't hurt to ask nonetheless :d. My toon is a Young Altmer noble, i hope that won't be a problem ( not being Imperial and all ) . Will be free to discuss more IG ( @legend230 ) or through Discord ( OchoMuerte#8080 ) , if you guys want.

Looking forward to talking to you. ^^/
“The only universal justice in this world is cuteness!”
Posted Jan 8, 18
NoticeNotices