• None
  • Light

Page
of 2

(Set as Active) [DC/Neutral] Va Laeloria (Criminal Refuge - For those up to no good)

13 replies
Sweetrolls:
+164
PC-NA
Daggerfall Covenant
Recruitment currently closed.
We are still happy to talk to you if you are interested. However as we're under going a bit of reshuffling and adjusting our recruitment process. We have decided to close applications for now. I think every new guild probably goes through a similar process, where things are discovered to work or not work. So please bear with us and don't hesitate to reach out if you want to be informed as to when they re-open.
Looking for me in game? @Rhoande.

Council Member of Va Laeloria - Neutral Safe Haven
Posted Jan 3, 18 · OP
Sweetrolls:
+164
PC-NA
Daggerfall Covenant
Recruitment is open again!

After some reworking of the guild itself, and an intensive review of our application process. We are now open to new members again. Once you have applied and our council has reviewed your application, we will comment with a discord invite and talk to you about the guild, either in-game or in discord before inviting you to the guild and beginning that introductory RP!

It's been a very busy week for a lot of us, so I apologize for those who might have apped while they were closed and have to re-app again. It's a very different application!

Posted Thu at 06:58 pm · OP
Sweetroll
List
Undo
Sweetrolls:
+8
Love these guys!
Posted Fri at 05:09 pm
Sweetroll
List
Undo
Sweetrolls:
+164
PC-NA
Daggerfall Covenant
We have moved away from the town once known as Kerbol's Hollow. The only remnant of Va Laeloria's presence would be a simple engraving in a sign post, a small suggestion on where to find those who might have once lived in this area.
Signpost.png

Posted Sat at 12:30 am · OP
Sweetroll
List
Undo
Page
of 2
NoticeNotices