• None
  • Light

(Set as Active) Great House Redoran RP GUILD, <Guardians of the Chosen>

8 replies
Sweetrolls:
+9
coollogo_com-88112277_zpsmh6mngz6.png

Who We Are

Guardians of the Chosen is a traditional Redoran guild.

The focus of Guardians of the Chosen is to maintain the traditions of the settled Dunmer. This means they learn the way of the warrior. As a Redoran your duty is first to the Tribunal Temple, second to the Great House Redoran, and third to your family and clan.
http://en.uesp.net/wiki/Tes3Mod:Tamriel_Rebuilt/True_Redoran_Courage wrote:
"Great House Redoran praises all the skills of war. Not because we believe war is good or honourable in it’s own right, but because this knowledge is necessary to perform one's duty. House Redoran's warrior fight with a long blade and a shield or with a spear. A noble of House Redoran must also learn to use a bow and must be athletic enough for the long marches to battle. A Redoran wears heavy or medium armour depending on rank and strategy. A noble of House Redoran is expected to know how to repair and maintain his own armour."
―The True Noble's Code
http://en.uesp.net/wiki/Lore:Great_Houses_of_Morrowind wrote:
“House Redoran prizes the virtues of duty, gravity, and piety. Duty is to one's own honor, and to one's family and clan. Gravity is the essential seriousness of life. Life is hard, and events must be judged, endured, and reflected upon with due care and earnestness. Piety is respect for the gods, and the virtues they represent. A light, careless life is not worth living”. — Great Houses of Morrowind

What We Do
We ally with the Tribunal Temple to provide support defending the Tribunal when needed. We learn the arts of war as previously stated. We defend the borders of Morrowind against danger and infiltration. We learn of Almsivi and seek their wisdom in all that we do. We live day to day in the ever watchful gaze of those perfect beings, living Gods of all Nirn, Blessed Almsivi.

Expectations

If you find yourself welcomed into House Redoran, you will be held to a standard, as all members must be. This standard, however, is strict. We expect you only to give your fellow Redoran mutual respect and consideration, and to listen to simple directions, given by leadership.

Attendance to most events not mandatory, but is encouraged. If you are a member of a certain discipline then you will need to clear your absence with your presiding officer. You can expect to have at least one event relating to your place in the community, as well as many community events. Please use our website to help further your involvement in our community and home.

If ever you have a way that we can serve ALMSIVI and gain honor please feel free to share!

RP Style

We are a Heavy Roleplay guild dedicated to character development. Expect consequences for your character’s roleplay actions. Ranks are achieved through participation, and participation ONLY. We allow Kinsman rank and up to DM smaller events for the guild at large.

Ranking System

Commoners: These are the laborers: indentured servants, farmers, traders, and house staff.

Hirelings: These people are not members of the House and may serve as traders, merchants or whatever the House stands in need of. They are not attached to the house.

Retainers: Taken an oath to be initiated into House Redoran in the service of a clan.

• Recruit if Guard
  • Apprentice to a Craftsman

Oathman: Accepted, standard member of House Redoran.

• The Guard
  • The Craftsmen

Lawman: Servant of the house, including internal house guards.

• House Guard and Security
  • House Historian

Kinsman: Distinguished servant, tied to a particular march.

• Officers of the House
  • Master Craftsman
  • Head of House Staff

House Cousin: Lowest leadership rank, protects a certain part of the march.

• Members who have served with dedication to Tribunal and House Redoran. This position is an appointment by the House Councilperson.

House Brother or Sister: Hetmen, direct servants of House Fathers and Councillors.

• Councilor to House Mother
  • Captain of the Guard

House Father or Mother: Leader of the marches in the home.

• Patriarchs or Matriarchs

Councilman or Councilwoman: Crab-Chiefs and other very prominent leaders.

• This is our Matriarch

Contact Information

We are located in Balmora. We have a beautiful guild house which is the primary residence of Adisle Lethri (@matbarliabri). We will be saving up for the Ebonheart Chateau but IC wise we will still be in Balmora.

If you wish to contact us to organize an introduction interview please contact us.

Discord: https://discord.gg/2YYtGPg

In Game:
Adisle Lethri - @matbarliabri
Irva Avalilos - @Leenene
Posted Dec 27, 17 · OP
Sweetroll
List
Undo
Sweetrolls:
+1,060
Really looking forward to seeing Redoran RP’s revival
oVMtXnM.png
Posted Dec 27, 17
Sweetroll
List
Undo
Sweetrolls:
+75
PC-NA
High Rock
Morrowind
Skyrim
Valenwood
I'm not around Morrowind as much anymore but good to see this coming back into the light
Posted Dec 28, 17
Sweetroll
List
Undo
Sweetrolls:
+9
Bumping Post, Hope to see some of you during this new year!
Posted Jan 6, 18 · OP
Sweetroll
List
Undo
Sweetrolls:
+1
Hey there! My main character is Rathis Rovayn, ICly an officer of Great House Redoran. I would like to chat in-game to see if maybe I might be an asset to your guild! Whisper me at @Sheaboy12!
Posted Jan 9, 18
Sweetrolls:
+9
Will do!
Posted Thu at 07:31 pm · OP
Sweetrolls:
+35
One if my main characters is a member of House Redoran, though he was botn into one of the lesser houses under House Redoran. At some point or another I'd like to have him drop by, get a feel for the area and such before I consider joining, if that'd be alright.
Posted Fri at 09:19 am · Last edited Fri at 9:19
Sweetrolls:
+9
That would be fine. Feel free to add me! @matbarliabri
Posted Fri at 02:17 pm · OP
Sweetrolls:
+9
I want to thank the community for their awesome support!
Posted 1 hour ago · OP
NoticeNotices