Sweetrolls:
+26
PC-NA
Ebonheart Pact
Skyrim
fN0LrV7.png
hjYeb97.png

hBP9gGd.png
◘ Hair Style: Most frequently used is a formal ponytail, hair neatly tied back into it in all but two thin braids, which hang down in front of his ears. These braids are occasionally adorned with small beads, or relics. Other times, they are left simple, on their own.

◘ Fashion: Sporting largely expensive, custom-crafted clothing, Vita will rarely be seen in anything but the finest cloths, most notably silks. As far as color, he tends to stick toward deep reds and shadowy blacks, with a variety of grays and the occasional white mixed in. He will occasionally wear clothing of other colors, but these are the most typical. As far as style, he prefers loose-fitting clothing that hangs naturally from his figure, when going about his everyday life. In combat, he prefers dark leathers and cloths, thick enough to provide some protection, but light enough not to hinder his mobility.

◘ Tattoos: Vita has enchanted tattoos etched deep into his skin, daedric in nature. They are the same tattoos that many dremora have, stretching from his arms, just above his elbows, onto his shoulder blades and chest. The magical markings further root his otherworldly practices of daedric magic, empowering them, and granting him greater reach into the realms of daedric essence which provide him the power he possesses. For each new marking he possesses, however... he becomes more like the very daedra he studies.

◘ Personality: Vita is the epitome of Altmeri culture. Snobbish, egotistical, and condescending, yet profoundly intelligent, powerful, and wealthy. He is the sort of Mer who knows he is skilled at what he does, and wants others to know it, too. This sort of 'holier than thou' attitude has resulted in his connections being limited, with very few functioning relationships. The ones he does have run deep, however, having surpassed the shallow exterior that most begin with.

In spite of his dismissive, isolationist nature, Vita is fiercely loyal, and extremely protective of those he deems worthwhile. He often takes it upon himself to ensure his loved ones are always protected, no matter the circumstances. While perhaps overbearing to some, the intention behind it is good, wanting only for the safety and security of those close to him. He is an excellent conversationalist, when speaking of topics that interest him, and is known to divulge into deep, thorough discussions, when the subject is something of perceived importance.

Y54dJJR.png
◘ Friends:

Athela Iron-Eyes | A long-time friend and trusted business partner, Vita considered Athela the closest thing he had to family, prior to Cara and their son arriving in his life. For years they have worked together in varying capacities, but above all, Vita has and continues to serve as her adviser in various matters concerning her pursuits, and at times, her personal life, as well. The pair carry out a bit of a love/hate relationship in their interactions, but neither of them have any doubt of the level of respect they have for one another. Vita would trust her with his life, if the situation so called for it.

Benarys Indoril | While not personally close to the Dunmer, Vita trusts him as an extension of Cara's unwavering trust in him. He is the godfather of their child, Magnus, and has presented no reason for Vita to dislike him. As far as the Altmer is concerned, he is about as close to being a friend as Vita typically gets.

◘ Family:

Carantathraiel Athael | Vita's bride-to-be, Cara is a rare exception to nearly all of the Altmer's typical traits. She brings out smiles, laughter, and affection in full from him. Nearly all of his days are spent with her, a fact that he does not want to change for the foreseeable future. There is nobody closer to him than she.

Magnus Athael | Cara and Vita's only son. Vita absolutely adores him, and devotes virtually every waking moment of his life to making sure Magnus has everything he needs, and is raised with the loving, caring father figure that he never had. He would lay his life down in a heartbeat, to protect the little Nordmer.

Ilysande Athael | Vita's mother was a figure of great respect, perhaps even reverence, for Vita. Raising him alone, he credits her for every positive attribute of his being. He often strives to live up to what he knows she wished for him. She has been deceased for centuries, but Vita never forgets her.

◘ Enemies: None that he would deem 'enemies', as of yet.
DESIGNED BY NAVI
Character Profiles:

http://www.eso-rp.com/forum/m/9324623/viewthread/31433819-naep-lovitaas-athael
Posted Thu at 11:38 pm · OP
Sweetroll
List
Undo
Sweetrolls:
+26
PC-NA
Ebonheart Pact
Skyrim
◘ Hooks:

Daedric Scholar | Lovitaas revels in all things Daedra. If you share this passion, dabble in its practice, or perhaps have an artifact of any peculiarity, this is an Altmer well-known to partake in such things. Any Mages' Guild would be aware of him, as well as many Mystics and Enchanters. He is frequently in contact, wishing it well known that he wishes to study such matters whenever and wherever they arise. It would not be hard to find his information in this manner.

Blood Trade | Though entirely unknown to most, there is a... seedier network for most anything the heart could possibly desire, or potentially need. In the case of a vampire such as Vita, both a desire and a need he consistently holds is blood. Connected to smuggling networks labelled for exactly such purposes, others connected to it may stumble upon him. Due to his long-standing relationship with these suppliers, it might come as little surprise that his name is not unheard of among other circles of similar nature, as well.

The Withered Tree | While increasingly uncommon, it is not unheard of to find this Altmer here, sipping from a glass of wine, calmly observing the crowds. It is unusual to find him here, but each night is a new one. Every now and then, he might just slip in, for a time.

Create your own! | These hooks are merely ideas of where one might be able to encounter Vita, generally speaking. If you have an idea, or if you simply don't think any of these will work, that's totally okay! Talk to me, share what you've got, and I will almost always be willing to attempt to work out a way for characters to meet. I adore new connections, and do not want the introduction to make or break one being initiated.

◘ OOC/Player Notes:

Roleplay Style | I am a single to multi-paragraph writer, and I tend to be in RP, as well. In crowded public situations, I may throw in some more one-liner type posts, but even still, I tend to stick to my usual style. I do not mind if you write less or more than I do, provided your posts are detailed enough that I have things to work with. RP is a two-person job, and I cannot do it alone, nor would I expect you to. With that said, if you've got a snappy one-liner, they are generally pretty fun in and of themselves. So if it makes sense, go for it!

Talk to me! | OOC communication is one of the most, if not THE most important aspect of roleplay there is. Even beyond simply plotting and speculating and talking about the characters (which I wholeheartedly adore, by the way), getting to know the players behind the characters is an important piece, as well. So... talk to me! Ask me what I like, ask me what I do. I'll gladly be doing the same to you, if you allow it. I find roleplay works so, so much better, when there is a connection that extends past the characters.

Mature Roleplayer | Much of the content that I RP is not suitable for younger audiences. As such, I will not RP anything of this nature with players who are under the age of 18. I am fine encountering these people out in the open, or in some casual RP. However, do not expect it to go very far, as these mature themes are a very large portion of what I do as a roleplayer.

These themes are extensive, and the following list may not be an exhaustive one. Things I am comfortable roleplaying INCLUDE BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO: Violence, horror, abuse, gore, rape, death, explicit language, sexual themes (Nudity, sexuality, erp, BDSM, etc), abduction, and torture. It is important to note that few or even none of these subjects may reach any given RP. Likewise, many or even all could. It all depends on the story, and nothing will reach the RP without making sense for what we are doing. Again, I emphasize that I will do NONE of these things with minors.

Groups vs. Private | I do actively participate in both group RP, and 1x1/private RP. However, my preference is toward 1x1, as when I RP I tend to enjoy putting all of my focus toward one character at a time. I feel it enables me to better develop relationships and build lasting connections among characters. With that said, I often will RP in small or even large groups, in settings such as taverns, or a relaxing night out. When things get serious, I tend to stick to small group of roughly four or less. As always, it depends on the specific RP.

Relationships | I am open to romantic and/or sexual relationships, with my characters. However, it needs to make sense for the story, and I will not script such things. Talking about the possibility in OOC is perfectly fine. In fact, I welcome it. But I will never force my character to do something based solely on OOC conversation.

IMPORTANT NOTE: While these notes are for me as a player and not for my character, this one in particular is already married, and as such, this final point does not... really apply. Anything can happen in RP, yes, but as it stands, I cannot see any reason that Lovitaas would commit an infidelity.
Character Profiles:

http://www.eso-rp.com/forum/m/9324623/viewthread/31433819-naep-lovitaas-athael
Posted Thu at 11:39 pm · OP · Last edited Sat at 15:43
Sweetroll
List
Undo
Sweetrolls:
+26
PC-NA
Ebonheart Pact
Skyrim
Updated to include hooks.