• None
  • Light

Looking for guild for Bosmer

4 replies
Sweetrolls:
+1
Hello, I recently got after several years back to ESO and thought to look at RP community here, I have a Bosmer character for Daggerfall Covenant recently started out and wanted to look for a guild, for general RP at the very least. I have been on RP server in WoW since 2012 so I am quite familiar with Roleplaying itself and know Elder Scrolls Lore, though some of my knowlegded about it goes back to TES3: Morrowind, and I have not compleated original or Morrowind Main Quests in ESO as of yet, so it might have parts that are outdated.
Posted Fri at 01:39 pm · OP · Last edited Fri at 14:55
Sweetroll
List
Undo
Sweetrolls:
The events in ESO happen before the others so the events in TES III haven't occured yet
Posted Fri at 04:19 pm
Sweetrolls:
I am in the same boat, but first time round playing.

So anyone interested in starting something, let Pelnor know! @Pelnor
Posted Sat at 02:20 pm
Sweetrolls:
+10
PC-EU
There are no still active IC guilds for Bosmer anymore to my knowledge. However, you may want to try the small OOC community of Aldmeri Dominion or the bigger OOC one located mostly around Daggerfall Covenant.
Skotharr-do.png
Posted Sat at 06:53 pm · Last edited Sat at 18:53
Sweetroll
List
Undo
Sweetrolls:
+5
You could also try looking at the Neutral RP Guilds. Most if not all are based in the DC, if i'm not mistaken. For example, the Gray Vanguard ( the guild i currently am ) is in the DC, although it -is- neutral. Check us out if you'd like and ofc good luck ^^/
“The only universal justice in this world is cuteness!”
Posted Sun at 04:40 pm
NoticeNotices