Xev
Sweetrolls:
+929
PC-NA
Aldmeri Dominion
huzNUQM.png

XXXXXXX
H O O K S

Xeveyn runs a small alchemy shop on the edge of Sadrith Mora.All sorts of various homemade potions and poisons are available for purchase, as well as all sorts of exotic plant life from around Tamriel.

More coming soon.

T H E - P L A Y E R

Hi there, thank you for reading! I am commonly available in the evenings EST, as well as being pretty flexible on the weekends. I plan to expand more on this soon (as well as add a few screens of my character's alchemy shop!) so check back. ♥

I N S P I R A T I O N

Art
Nighshade | Nina and Xev | Sketch 1

Stories

Playlist
X

XXXX
Posted Fri at 06:30 pm · OP · Last edited 21 hours ago
Sweetroll
List
Undo
Xev
Sweetrolls:
+929
PC-NA
Aldmeri Dominion
R E S E R V E D
Posted Fri at 06:31 pm · OP
Sweetroll
List
Undo
Xev
Sweetrolls:
+929
PC-NA
Aldmeri Dominion
Gigantic thanks to Karivishal for standing behind me and constantly pushing me to finish this character. Not only has she been a huge help, but she put this gorgeous profile together for me too. Seriously, thank you gal.
Posted Fri at 06:32 pm · OP
Sweetroll
List
Undo
Sweetrolls:
+1,217
Henlo, I'd say nice profile but I don't want that to sound weird since I threw it together for u but I do have to say that we have only RP'd once and it was very last minute on me dragging your butt. So, I was soooooooooo happy to see you roleplay in person but also with me. The characters we have somehow have this dynamic that I formed in headcanon so I am so excited to see more things come of it.

Like tea with Nina, Bryn and Xev. And then the den and then everything else. AAAAA
Posted Fri at 06:40 pm
Sweetroll
List
Undo
Sweetrolls:
+81
Very beautiful profile layout, very appealing to the eye (also a sucker for a woman in purple. :p....Feroxus (bosmer) would drool all over her! Lol.) But seriously my Dunmer would probably enjoy interacting with her! Hope to do so very soon!
werewolf-gif-7.gif
Posted Sun at 11:56 pm
Sweetroll
List
Undo
NoticeNotices