5 replies
Sweetrolls:
+164
PC-NA
Daggerfall Covenant
@Name:@rhoande
Character Name: Thris Elswor

At a Glance:
Race: Altmer - Sometimes mistaken for an unusually tall bosmer.
Apparent Age: Adult, showing subtle signs of aging.
Height: 6'2"
Build: Compact and strong.
Eye Color: Blue
Hair Color: Copper with a silver streak
Spoiler: Character SketchShow
Physical Description:
At first glance, Thris is just another Altmer man who has been blessed by their naturally attractive facial structure. Another "pretty boy mer" that likely resents the title. At second glance, it isn't too far from the truth though the very subtle signs of aging have begun to show around his deep blue eyes in the form of faint lines. They are less noticeable than the few scars or the missing tip of his ear, or the frequent peppering of freckles but yet if he smiles they are visible.

Thris seems to intentionally favor appearing a bit on the disheveled side, his copper-colored hair is usually swept back partway into a ponytail but defiant strands of hair frame his face in various lengths. More recently, a shock of silver hair has formed at his temple, another subtle sign of aging or stress. Occasionally, he has smudges of charcoal on his pale skin, but usually some form of dirt or environmental debris is clinging to him.

Structurally, Thris is a rather short Altmer at just over six feet. His body structure has changed dramatically over his life, but most recently he has a strong figure that fits his fighting background. Nearly all of his body is covered in severe scarring, a layer of talley marks made upon his flesh that earned him the code name 'Crosshatch' though there are also many other scars, from injuries and other circumstances, he has very little unmarred skin left. Notably, he is also missing his pinky and half of his index finger on his right hand.

Notable Markings:
A lock of silver hair above his left temple.
He wears a platinum band wrapped in vines on his left ring finger.
Tons of Scars,
Faded vampire bite marks on the left side of his neck
Missing tip of left ear
Missing right pinky and half of index finger
No tattoos
No piercings

Fashion of Choice: Usually simple linen clothes, comfortable but utilitarian.
Armor of Choice: Leathers, usually browns or greens - meant to fit into the environment.
Weapons of Choice: Long daggers, or his fists.
Spoiler: Non visible, but easily uncovered informationShow
Looking for me in game? @Rhoande.

Council Member of Va Laeloria - Neutral Safe Haven
Posted Fri at 07:43 pm · OP
Sweetroll
List
Undo
Sweetrolls:
+1,217
Ahem, did we ever get to establish his welcome into the loving arms of the Grim? Also, wow you finally posted his profile I am excited. I'm glad to see this get up here, I like this character and yer art is p. dope! <33
Posted Fri at 07:59 pm
Sweetroll
List
Undo
Sweetrolls:
+164
PC-NA
Daggerfall Covenant
We did not.. because he got yanked back out of the loving arms of the Grim. His influence was thwarted. Hence Careth.

Council Member of Va Laeloria - Neutral Safe Haven
Posted Fri at 10:14 pm · OP
Sweetrolls:
+55
PC-NA
Ebonheart Pact
Skyrim
Nice to see the profile of my favorite tall Bosmer on here. xD
Fate whispered to the wolf, "You cannot withstand the storm," and the wolf whispered back, "I am the storm."
Posted Sat at 03:34 am · Last edited Sat at 3:34
Sweetroll
List
Undo
Sweetrolls:
+164
PC-NA
Daggerfall Covenant
Poor Thris.
Thrisisbosmer.png
thrisbosmer3.jpg