• None
  • Light

(Set as Active) Dusk's outcasts (Vampire clan rp guild)

3 replies
Sweetrolls:
+3
20qyuc4.png

DUSK'S OUTCASTS

"Long have we hunted in the shadows alone, long have we wished for a place to call home, but we shall wait no longer!

OOC: The dusk's outcast are a newly formed RP vampire guild. welcoming all vampires and ..ehmm, cattle to join us in our eternal darkness. We wish to give vampires a proper home in Wayrest, and once the funds are collected, we plan to make a private tavern and court dedicated to vampires, a place that will serve as a hideout, refuge and a safe haven for all vampire residents of Wayrest. IF you wish to join and help build up, contact me ingame (Gguy) or here on the forums, and we will see what we can cook up. Happy hunting, brothers!.

Questions:
What are the requirements to join?
Only two things, the ability to roleplay, and a vampiric character.
Will you host events and such?
Once we grow in numbers, i will try to host events when possible ,keeping in mind we all have schedules of some sort. Once the base of operations is up , there might be even more possibilities.
Are you going to act like a total jerk to members?
Ehmm...no, i'l treat you, how you treat me, i think that's fair.
Are we required to stay active 24/7?
Nobody is "required" to do anything, we all have lives, hobbies and jobs of some sort, and people can get very busy, but while i won't "force" you to do anything, i bet everyone will appreciate an atleast somewhat active community.

"according to rumors from local vampires, to meet a recruiter of the clan, one must visit the east bridge leading out of wayrest during dark, and speak the phrase "we rise at dusk".
110fba93545728df.png
Posted Jan 30, 18 · OP · Last edited Jan 30, 18
Sweetroll
List
Undo
Sweetrolls:
+3
ATTENTION: with the help of lord Taticus, we have aquired a majest vampire castle, which now acts as our base of operations, feel free to hang out at it, meetings will also occur here.

PICTURES:

161kw01.jpg

14ieij4.jpg

2hxlv08.jpg

161yjiw.jpg

2ajyudc.jpg
110fba93545728df.png
Posted Jan 31, 18 · OP · Last edited Jan 31, 18
Sweetrolls:
+3
recently lost a good amount of people that literally expected me to do everything, Roleplay can go anywhere, and people who join have to know that it's not my job to do every little detail.

I set the foundation, the idea, the scenario, others build the stories within the confines of the idea. For example, I make the movie idea, everyone directs it together, that's how it should work, that way everyone is pleased and all pressure doesn't fall on one person, who is likely going to be overwhelmed by it.

Yet again, i craft the idea, the foundation, we all make the story within the boundries of said idea, keep this in mind.

I am not here to please everyone, i make something i am passionate about, and you can get on the "join" train if you share my ideals, that's how it works.
Posted Feb 3, 18 · OP · Last edited Feb 3, 18
Sweetrolls:
+3
ATTENTION: i will one day rebuild the clan from the ground up, but once that day comes, i will make sure i start it with people who i trust to actually think beyond their own desires, i will be more selective with my recruiting to insure we grow a chill and friendly community, till then, i'l see what happens.
110fba93545728df.png
Posted Wed at 04:13 pm · OP
NoticeNotices