• None
  • Light

'Ello

2 replies
Sweetrolls:
+6
Hi! I'm Sage, and I'm hella awkward and bad with introductions but here goes nothing.

I only started playing TESO a week ago, and haven't put it down since. However, I noticed a lack of in-game roleplaying, either that or I just completely missed it, so I decided to give this site a shot. For the most part, I'm just looking for rp buddies and friends. God, this is so awkward so I'm just gonna end this here. Ciao.
Posted Sun at 09:18 am · OP
Sweetroll
List
Undo
Sweetrolls:
+250
Hello, and welcome to the RP community of ESO! I'm glad to hear that you're enjoying the game so far. I personally have been playing ESO for about two years now and I personally have enjoyed the content and the community here regardless.

And you are right in your observation of the lack of public roleplaying in the game. RP still exists in ESO, but it is very much focused on individual guilds, not some much on hubs anymore. Between phasing issues that emerged from the One Tamriel patch (which more or less saved the game from dying a slow death), player housing, and occasional drama, the public RP scene save for a handful of locations is dying. However, guild RP in ESO is very much alive and kicking. And if you ask around for suggestions, I'm very certain you'll find the RP you are looking for.

I'll be more than happy to answer whatever questions you may have and help you along the way. Beyond that, I once again welcome you and wish you many a fair adventure in the land of Tamriel.
Posted Sun at 01:56 pm
Sweetroll
List
Undo
Sweetrolls:
+418
Spared a Coin
PC-NA
Aldmeri Dominion
Daggerfall Covenant
Gold Coast
Hiya! Welcome to ESO-RP
Usually I'd have a cute waving gif, but Enjin doesn't seem to want to cooperate, due to some changes.

There is actually quite a fair bit of public RP going on time to time, but with phasing issues as mentioned, it is sometimes hard to know there is public roleplay going on when you can't see anyone! I myself often RP out in the Public World with my characters, along with my guild but I interact outside of that as well, as I enjoy world-building and creating stories with others outside of my 'sphere'

I hope you find what you're looking for, and meet some pleasant people along the way!

Cheers!

"Welcome my friend, sit down. I have a story to tell you about a woman who rose from the embers of nothing and created something beautiful."
-
The Covent | Dibellan Roleplay
Spirits Of Lore | Forum
-

Posted Sun at 02:05 pm · Last edited Sun at 14:09
Sweetroll
List
Undo
NoticeNotices