• None
  • Light

returning to rp but long time TES fan

3 replies
Sweetrolls:
+4
Hey everyone, you can call me Beldama. I've been a huge fan of TES for years (my first was Skyrim, though -- but I played that for hundreds of hours and afterwards consumed every bit of lore I could find). I've only recently really started getting into ESO, my highest character is level 47 and I'm trying to work my way through the main storylines -- I'm really impressed with it so far. I haven't RPed in a few years, but it used to be one of my passions -- I actually haven't wrote much since stopping either (college has drained my creativity, haha) and I've recently had the urge to write again, so I thought I'd look for something that combined my current obsession (TES) and that urge.

The character I mentioned is the reason for my username; she's a Breton wyress of the Beldama Wyrd (love the Warden class, it really fits - as a healer specifically). I'm a huge fan of witches in all media and TES is no exception; the hagraven covens and witches in Skyrim endlessly fascinated me and ESO's expansion on the role of the various Wyrds and their beliefs and structure was a huge factor in my interest to play (I love the term "wyress," too -- really makes TES's take on witches/druids special.) I'm working on fleshing her out but so far I really enjoy playing her and hope to write for her as well. I also made two alts who I want to dabble with: a Khajiit Nightblade thief (original, I know) and acolyte of Nocturnal, to whom thieving is a religious calling; and a Dunmer Templar who worships Azura (this way I have one of each faction, a healer, a dps and tank for the purposes of the game, as well as a man, beast, and mer character - gives me a well-rounded trio). Neither are very developed as I haven't spent much time with them.

Anyway, I tend to ramble. I hope I can bring something unique to this site! I look forward to it.
Posted Sun at 10:02 pm · OP
Sweetroll
List
Undo
Sweetrolls:
+925
Spared a Coin
PC-NA
Daggerfall Covenant
Cyrodiil
High Rock
Wrothgar
Hey! Another Beldama Wyress! <3 There are too few of us, but I know of a couple aside from myself. I love the TES take on the understanding and application of Wyrd and witches as well, it's great!
Feel free to message me if you want to chat, or pointed in a direction for Wyrd RP!

And welcome :d
anhaga mid hrimcealde sæ

Anna Caiohme - The Wandering Wyress
Matthew Dumont - The Pale Knight
Guide on Wyrd Lore | Ethical Necromancy

Posted Sun at 10:18 pm
Sweetroll
List
Undo
Sweetrolls:
+418
Spared a Coin
PC-NA
Aldmeri Dominion
Daggerfall Covenant
Gold Coast
giphy.gif
Hail and Well Met!

We're happy to have you with us on the journey of ESO-RP, also it is delightful to see another Wyress. I have one that I play time to time, inspired by my own Pagan-esque ways, but I am more so focused on my other girls and so forth!

I hope you find what you're looking for, feel free to reach out if you have any questions.

Cheers!

"Welcome my friend, sit down. I have a story to tell you about a woman who rose from the embers of nothing and created something beautiful."
-
The Covent | Dibellan Roleplay
Spirits Of Lore | Forum
-

Posted Sun at 10:37 pm · Last edited Sun at 22:38
Sweetroll
List
Undo
Sweetrolls:
+4,286
Spared a Coin
PC-NA
Daggerfall Covenant
Ebonheart Pact
Hew's Bane
High Rock
Welcome! I play a vampire of the Glenmoril Wyrd Coven who was raised among the Wyrd witches and was likely on the road to becoming a hagraven before she met a different fate. You can catch me on Discord at Alexandria#3035 if you'd like to yak about witches and RP!
enjin-1158862-9638302-blue.png
Posted Mon at 06:53 am
Sweetroll
List
Undo
NoticeNotices