+278
Spared a Coin
595qMy1.png

B A S I C...I N F O R M A T I O N

Player ID:@vixenVIPER
Name: Feaiye (DuBois)
Title(s): Lady
Race: Bosmer
Marital status: Married (to Lord Tristyn DuBois)
Affiliation: House Calor, Mages Guild

YwDmIk0.png

D E S C R I P T I O N
 Beyond finesse and physical refinement rests the deep depths of a creature disquieted by earthly limitations. Moulded in the vision of the High Elves, the woodland-born mer bears few recognisable features that might bind her to the lesser origins of her biological people; this is discounting her height, of course, and blood red eyes that burn with hidden ambition.

When it concerns her as a person, most can undoubtedly agree that Feaiye does not fall short of true sensibility, yet others argue that it is her intellectual prowess that deserves attention.
Frustratingly elusive, few know the extent of her magical inclinations. Some have measured her to be a slave to her own curiosity, seduced by power that is her lover as much as it is her abuser.

0eKiRyl.png

N O T A B L E...R E L A T I O N S H I P S
Spoiler: Notable PeopleShow

Spoiler: Less NotableShow

Note that this is from the public's point of view and may or may not correspond
with the actual relations Feaiye has with any of the mentioned people.

6gQN0lr.png

T H O U G H T S...o n...F E A I Y E
"She is a mysterious one. Not in a secretive way, but in the fact that she is a contradiction that seems to just work. A Bosmer raised as an Altmer? It should be absurd on the surface and yet she makes it the most natural thing. One of the most potentionally gifted magic users I have met in a long time. To see this grow through her imaginative vision and my tutelage is an interesting blessing.
-Andist

"Like me she denies the Gods through the power of creation and un-creation. She must be euphoric in the moment of judgement, in the moment of deciding which side of the coin her whims may fall..."
-Avarar

"Feaiye is a sweet Mer, smart intelligent and completely adorable. She is one who I consider a friend, and anyone looking to mess with her must get past me first. She has a ton of potential and is and forever will be an amazing Mage. On another note - She does give the best hugs."
-Caylee Vesari

"Feaiye is polite, well mannered, kind and helpful, unlike most of her kin, be it Altmer or Bosmer. Though she is somewhat awkward, she is....mmm adorable, yes! (low) And she has a red hair. Even though we are not really good friends, I am glad to know nice person like her."
-Talion

"If the sunrise was a person, it would be Feaiye. She brings light to everybody she meets and I love her more than words can convey. That is all you need to know."
-Tristyn DuBois

SFvdjwd.png

E V E N T S

RS2JsKM.jpg

⦁      Wayrest Mages Guild, 24th of Mid Year, 2E 582
 Feaiye joins the Mages Guild of Wayrest.

⦁      The Necromancer's attack on New Graht, Rain's Hand - Second Seed, 2E 584
 A known ambassador for Daulus and his bosmer, Feaiye works tiredlessly to form alliances with House Aelius, as well as secure relations with the Battle Bard Society in preperation to defeat The Necromancer and free New Graht from her perverse clutches.

⦁      The Return of Reachmen, 6th-20th of Second Seed, 2E 584
 Serving along side other Guild mages, Feaiye takes an active role within the camps as a medic.

⦁      Wedding - 1st of Morning Star, 2E 585
 On the 1st of Morning Star, Feaiye gives her hand in marriage to Lord Tristyn DuBois of Avonwych in what is a private ceremony.

⦁      Mages Guild - 23rd of Hearthfire, 2E 586
 For reasons unknown, Feaiye leaves the Mages Guild.
List
Undo
Sweetrolls:
+61
A really nice character profile! It's concise where necessary yet you still get a lot of information across! Do you plan on adding any kind of history or background, or do you prefer to keep that for RP itself?
YzOm9Zm.png
Posted Mar 12, 14
Sweetroll
List
Undo
Sweetrolls:
+154
PC-NA
Daggerfall Covenant
looks good :)
Posted Mar 12, 14
Sweetroll
List
Undo
Sweetrolls:
+151
I'm just curious, you posted this profile in both the DC and AD section, do you plan on creating more than one version of the character or why did you do that? ^^
scribblenauts_unmasked_contest_raven_by_mimi_m.jpg
Posted Mar 12, 14
Sweetroll
List
Undo
Sweetrolls:
+278
Spared a Coin
wrote:
A really nice character profile! It's concise where necessary yet you still get a lot of information across! Do you plan on adding any kind of history or background, or do you prefer to keep that for RP itself?

Thank you so much, Travik! And yeah, I dislike sharing background information and reading it in return so I've kept it out on purpose. :)
I am planning on adding some journal entries however!

wrote:
I'm just curious, you posted this profile in both the DC and AD section, do you plan on creating more than one version of the character or why did you do that? ^^

The plan first was to be on AD, but plans have changed and Feaiye will now be on DC! However, because of story-reasos I will have an alt-version of Feaiye on AD first and roleplay out the necessary stuff before moving to DC. :>
ll87Ka0.png
Posted Mar 12, 14 · OP · Last edited Mar 12, 14
Sweetroll
List
Undo
Sweetrolls:
+74
Horray! Another Bosmer in DC!! I really like what you have so far but I am very curious to know more of her personality. I hope Feaiye and Tinlei (My DC Bosmer) Run into eachother some time! There aren't too many Boss-Mer #masterrace in the covenant.
http://www.guildwars2roleplayers.com/home/m/2737230/viewthread/22866336-new-haven-clinic-lions-arch/page/1

Would ya just look at it!? :p
Posted Mar 12, 14
Sweetroll
List
Undo
Sweetrolls:
+47
Why does that post make me worry that Llendar is going to be dragged into something she isn't paid enough to be involved in.... ._.
WMbgFl5.png
Posted Mar 12, 14
Sweetroll
List
Undo
Sweetrolls:
+278
Spared a Coin
wrote:
Horray! Another Bosmer in DC!! I really like what you have so far but I am very curious to know more of her personality. I hope Feaiye and Tinlei (My DC Bosmer) Run into eachother some time! There aren't too many Boss-Mer #masterrace in the covenant.

Thank you, Aerion! Nice to know I won't be alone. :d
ll87Ka0.png
Posted Mar 12, 14 · OP
Sweetroll
List
Undo
Sweetrolls:
+74
Say it with me! BOSS-mer Masterrace!
http://www.guildwars2roleplayers.com/home/m/2737230/viewthread/22866336-new-haven-clinic-lions-arch/page/1

Would ya just look at it!? :p
Posted Mar 12, 14
Sweetrolls:
+278
Spared a Coin
BOSS-MER MASTER RACE!!!!1
ll87Ka0.png
Posted Mar 12, 14 · OP
Sweetroll
List
Undo
Page