+147
I want to make my Bosmer now!
Posted Mar 12, 14
Sweetroll
List
Undo
Sweetrolls:
+74
Do it! Do it and we shall form the league of Extraordinary BOSS-MER.
http://www.guildwars2roleplayers.com/home/m/2737230/viewthread/22866336-new-haven-clinic-lions-arch/page/1

Would ya just look at it!? :p
Posted Mar 12, 14
Sweetroll
List
Undo
Sweetrolls:
+53
Very interesting character. I'm curious as to why a Bosmer would be apart of the DC though, I hope to Role-play with you! :)

Veden's Biography
http://www.teso-rp.com/forum/m/9324623/viewthread/18643106-na-dunmer-veden-orphan-wip
Posted Mar 12, 14
Sweetrolls:
+278
Spared a Coin
wrote:
Very interesting character. I'm curious as to why a Bosmer would be apart of the DC though, I hope to Role-play with you! :)
She has reasons, I can promise you that. Although they are not completely her own...
ll87Ka0.png
Posted Mar 12, 14 · OP
Sweetroll
List
Undo
Sweetrolls:
+566
PC-NA
Aldmeri Dominion
Lies and Deceit! Aldmeri Dominion Forever!
Thelenir Ethelain - @Shadock
Join the The Elder Scrolls Nation Discord!
DF-creature-Lich.gif
Posted Mar 12, 14
Sweetroll
List
Undo
Sweetrolls:
+527
Time Served
One thing about your wording confuses me though, she is described as both of much shorter standing than those around her and on-par with an Altmer. Unless the standing refers to her social status it should probably be "in much lower standing" and to get a bosmer on par with an Altmer... well, prepare plateau heels or outright stilts. Altmer, even the women, are very tall.
Posted Mar 13, 14
Sweetrolls:
+566
PC-NA
Aldmeri Dominion
What happened to the picture?
DF-creature-Lich.gif
Posted Mar 13, 14
Sweetrolls:
+278
Spared a Coin
One thing about your wording confuses me though, she is described as both of much shorter standing than those around her and on-par with an Altmer. Unless the standing refers to her social status it should probably be "in much lower standing" and to get a bosmer on par with an Altmer... well, prepare plateau heels or outright stilts. Altmer, even the women, are very tall.

I think you've confused yourself. :3 "While the dress did indeed elevate the young woman to stand on par with the straight-backed Altmer in her company..." Is saying that the dress she's wearing is making her look pretty and "on-par worthy" beside an Altmer. Not talking height here. :)
What happened to the picture?
I've removed it for now as it made too big of a gap on the profile, but I'm planning on adding it later in a "spoiler" thingy.
ll87Ka0.png
Posted Mar 13, 14 · OP
Sweetroll
List
Undo
Sweetrolls:
+566
PC-NA
Aldmeri Dominion
Okay I get it.
DF-creature-Lich.gif
Posted Mar 13, 14
Sweetrolls:
+278
Spared a Coin
NO, YOU DON'T GET IT!!!
ll87Ka0.png
Posted Mar 13, 14 · OP · Last edited Mar 13, 14
Sweetroll
List
Undo
Page