• Light

Page
of 6

Bosmer EU - [Bosmer] Feaiye - Critique Valued

56 replies
Sweetrolls:
+527
Time Served
Thank you for clearing up the confusion.
Posted Mar 13, 14
Sweetroll
List
Undo
Sweetrolls:
+546
PC-NA
Aldmeri Dominion
YES I DO
Thelenir Ethelain -@shadock
Posted Mar 13, 14
Sweetrolls:
+151
The plan first was to be on AD, but plans have changed and Feaiye will now be on DC! However, because of story-reasos I will have an alt-version of Feaiye on AD first and roleplay out the necessary stuff before moving to DC. :>

No, don't leave the Dominion we have...erh...tea and biscuits! I'm gonna tell on you, the Queen shall hear of this!
scribblenauts_unmasked_contest_raven_by_mimi_m.jpg
Posted Mar 13, 14
Sweetrolls:
+468
No ERP :(

Haha, seriously though, I like the idea of more diversity within DC and I get the feeling that this Bosmer will have an interesting tale behind her.
Posted Mar 13, 14
Sweetrolls:
+272
Spared a Coin
wrote:
The plan first was to be on AD, but plans have changed and Feaiye will now be on DC! However, because of story-reasos I will have an alt-version of Feaiye on AD first and roleplay out the necessary stuff before moving to DC. :>

No, don't leave the Dominion we have...erh...tea and biscuits! I'm gonna tell on you, the Queen shall hear of this!

YOU DARE?!
wrote:
No ERP :(

Haha, seriously though, I like the idea of more diversity within DC and I get the feeling that this Bosmer will have an interesting tale behind her.

Thank you very much! Hahaha, yeah.. ERP... as tempting as it is... x.x
ll87Ka0.png
Posted Mar 13, 14 · OP
Sweetroll
List
Undo
Sweetrolls:
+74
That's the only reason I rp a healer. To gateway into erp! Major let down! /sarcasm
Posted Mar 13, 14
Sweetroll
List
Undo
Sweetrolls:
+272
Spared a Coin
I wrote my first ever story! :d

I added it to the main profile. :3
ll87Ka0.png
Posted Mar 14, 14 · OP
Sweetroll
List
Undo
Sweetrolls:
+151
wrote:

YOU DARE?!

Long_live_the_Queen.jpg
scribblenauts_unmasked_contest_raven_by_mimi_m.jpg
Posted Mar 14, 14 · Last edited Mar 14, 14
Sweetroll
List
Undo
Sweetrolls:
+272
Spared a Coin
You're so funny lol xD
ll87Ka0.png