• None
  • Light

Page
of 15

Stormhaven RP [EU]

149 replies
Sweetrolls:
+1
Hello, and thank you. Hope to join you online soon!
Posted Aug 11, 16
Sweetroll
List
Undo
Sweetrolls:
+278
Spared a Coin
@vixenVIPER please <3
ll87Ka0.png
Posted Oct 25, 16
Sweetrolls:
+541
Time Served
Hi @vixenVIPER ! I am not online right now, but someone else should have sent you a guild invite on my request. Please let me know if you received it or not. Also, are you registered on stormrp.enjin.com already? If not, please do, and if so, could you please tell me under which name? I can't seem to find you in our roster.

Anyway, please remember to read our guild rules on the website, and don't hesitate to send me a message if you have any questions or if you need any help in finding roleplay. Welcome, and good luck!
2755193.jpg
Salagar Feynn - mage and scholar
Posted Oct 25, 16
Sweetrolls:
+278
Spared a Coin
wrote:
Hi @vixenVIPER ! I am not online right now, but someone else should have sent you a guild invite on my request. Please let me know if you received it or not. Also, are you registered on stormrp.enjin.com already? If not, please do, and if so, could you please tell me under which name? I can't seem to find you in our roster.

Anyway, please remember to read our guild rules on the website, and don't hesitate to send me a message if you have any questions or if you need any help in finding roleplay. Welcome, and good luck!

Thank you! I got the invite so that's all good and sorted. I've also added Feaiye to StormRP so you should be able to find me there as well, unless I go under ʋıӽɛɳviper. :)
ll87Ka0.png
Posted Oct 25, 16
Sweetroll
List
Undo
Sweetrolls:
+2
@Kutashi

Would absolutely love to RP with you guys, pls <3
Posted Nov 23, 16
Sweetroll
List
Undo
Discord Wrangler
Sweetrolls:
+588
PC-NA
PC-EU
Daggerfall Covenant
Cyrodiil
Gold Coast
Invite sent!
tumblr_nwac0vf7HV1uz7m2so1_500.png
Posted Nov 23, 16
Sweetroll
List
Undo
Sweetrolls:
+11
I was questing with a buddy yesterday and I met a group of players RPing from this group, I was pleasantly surprised and I think I will definitely be attending future events!
Posted Nov 23, 16
Sweetroll
List
Undo
Sweetrolls:
+37
I would love an invite to the guild. My ID is @Weilhartner
Posted Dec 9, 16
Sweetroll
List
Undo
Discord Wrangler