• None
  • Light

Page
of 15

Stormhaven RP [EU]

149 replies
Sweetrolls:
+20
Ill commit to this, No need for a public affiliation in game! perfect! Send me one too please
2lngz5s.jpg
Posted May 4, 14
Sweetrolls:
+278
Spared a Coin
Nice thread! I'd like to join too!

@vixenVIPER

Also on the topic, I have to say that "judgemental statements about RL gender, sexuality, or race) in guild chat, will be met by a warning from an officer. Three warnings, and you will be put on a silent rank, where you no longer can speak in guild chat." is a really mature way of dealing with the issue, rather than kicking people left and right. Really surprising and pleasant to read!
ll87Ka0.png
Posted May 6, 14 · Last edited May 6, 14
Sweetroll
List
Undo
Sweetrolls:
+49
I am intrigued :d

@cfrostclaw
UQ5moQC.png
Posted May 7, 14
Sweetrolls:
+59
Spared a Coin
Our dear Avelyn is soaring the skies for a few days and she's left me in charge *rubs hands, grinning manically* So, i'll be keeping an eye open for any invite requests here, but you can also find me in game at @leothedino. Don't be a stranger, knock me...wait... or is it 'hit me up'...? :o
Posted May 8, 14
Sweetrolls:
+5
It all just depends on what they knock you with, Leo... xD
Posted May 8, 14 · Last edited May 8, 14
Sweetroll
List
Undo
Sweetrolls:
+2
Had some great RP in Stormhaven already!
Posted May 9, 14
Sweetroll
List
Undo
Sweetrolls:
+21
Spared a Coin
This was exactly what I was looking for as a compliment to a militia themed guild. I'm very interested in roleplaying all aspects of my character, not just in the field. When my character visits her home city I want to have relationships with the people there!

Please invite me! @MysteriumXarxes
Stand your ground, this is what we are fighting for, for our spirit and laws and ways. Cry havoc, let slip the dogs of war; for heaven or hell we shall not wait.
Posted May 9, 14 · Last edited May 9, 14
Sweetroll
List
Undo
Sweetrolls:
+59
Spared a Coin
Heya Alice, that's exactly what this is all about! Really pleased you want to get involved, I am sure you'll love it here. I'll get right in and throw you an invite like a fat kid throwing cake!
Posted May 10, 14
Sweetroll
List
Undo
Sweetrolls:
+12
This is what I need! A group of fellow RP'ers, not afraid to RP all the time! :d

If I may, I'd love to join the community! :)
My account name is @liutasil1, my character is Robert de Peravon.
"Fortuna favet fortibus" - "Fortune favours the bold"
Posted May 12, 14
Sweetrolls:
+2
Very interrested in this.
Our guild, the Centuria Vindicta has been marching trough High Rock, starting from Daggerfall, since launch of the game, with the intend and purpose to halt at Wayrest and stay there for a while, before we start with our actual guildplot based in Cyrodiil.

While we are there, we certainly would like to get all the RP we can get, and jump into the RP that is already there in Stormhaven.
So I certainly would like to join this guild, and I am certain that others of the Centuria Vindicta would like to do so as well.

The accountname is @AureliusValerius the character in question beeing Aurelius Valerius. :p

Looking forward to getting in contact! :)
g8WGxA9.png
Posted May 13, 14 · Last edited May 13, 14
Page
of 15
NoticeNotices