[OOC Community Guild] The Dominion Accord

335 replies
Sweetrolls:
+3,372
PC-NA
Black Marsh
Hammerfell
Valenwood
19db56d194eaff3920e03be827e1f26e.jpg 2bd31654552afb63b5d283f23589647e.jpg 2735fa46d04a56facbec213d91f2c1bc.jpg 48049a5d2a20fb0a84d453fb3d658905.jpg

Welcome to The Dominion Accord

The Dominion Accord is meant to connect roleplayers within the Aldmeri Dominion for all purposes: Roleplaying, lore discussion, PvE content, PvP content, crafting and trading, or simply socializing. The guild is a "resurrection" and reinterpretation of The Aldmeri Consortium, and will not be directly affiliated with any guilds, events or people. Still, all are free to advertise guilds, events or themselves in guild chat at any time, EVEN if you are currently in a different faction. You may contact one of the following Officers (or a member) for an invitation in-game:

@Metablaze
@Leofalcon
@DerAlleinTiger
@Sweet_Roll_Thief
@Pidgeons
@Nycthemeral
@WillBeFine
@Dyna

Rules for Behavior in Guild Chat

--Treat others and guild chat with respect, compassion and decency.

--NO racist, sexist, homophobic or otherwise cruel remarks and harassment in guild chat.

--Try to keep guild chat mostly clean and free of triggering topics. The game is rated M, but there's more to the word "maturity" than that.

--Try to limit your spamming and abuse of capital letters. We can all get a little crazy some times, but that's no excuse for repeatedly spamming guild chat or using more capital letters than lower-case. Sometimes our thoughts are fragmented and require a few posts, but be aware that other people are having their chatbox scroll if you frequently post four to five times in a row.

--Ultimately we don't want to be heavily policing guild chat, if you are uncomfortable with a discussion you can kindly ask for it to stop and be taken elsewhere or disable your guild chat for the moment. Problems that arise should not be brought immediately to an Officer. If you are asked to stop a potentially triggering, suggestive or volatile discussion, please consider the other person's feelings and temporarily find a new outlet for yourself.

--The "Muted" rank is reserved for frequent offenders of these rules. We do not anticipate making use of it but it is there as a warning to just behave yourselves. Those who have been muted will need to ask an Officer to be promoted back to Member if they want to take part in guild chat and are willing to reconsider their behavior.

Rank Privileges and Guild Bank Rules

All ranks are able to invite new people to the guild, we ask that you are careful about who you invite, but ultimately we're eager to see the guild grow and are happy to welcome all roleplayers, even if they do not primarily play in the Aldmeri Dominion.

Joining The Dominion Accord, you'll begin at Recruit. You will not be able to withdraw items from the guild bank until you contact an officer, briefly introduce yourself and ask for a promotion. At this point you'll be promoted to Member, and you will be able to withdraw items from the guild bank. (Previous members of The Aldmeri Consortium will begin at Member rank and should not have to contact an officer.)

--We ask that you are fair and generous, taking only what you yourself will use and depositing only what you are willing to share with the Aldmeri Dominion's roleplaying community at large.

--Do not take items from the guild bank to sell to: a) Vendors b) Guild Stores c) Other Players

--If you use a lot of materials from the guild bank to advance a crafting skill, consider depositing some of your creations, or offering to craft items for your guild-mates.

--As we are all roleplayers, RP gear (of any quality and value) is especially welcome in the guild bank.

--If an officer notices you are taking more than your fair share of items (making 10+ consecutive withdrawals on a daily basis) you may be demoted back to Recruit, at which point you will need to again seek promotion before withdrawing more items. If you attempt to abuse this system, there may be consequences such as a permanent demotion to Recruit. A removal from the guild would only be used in the most extreme and volatile of cases, as the guild's purpose is for coordinating RP and unrelated to the use of our guild bank.

Member Notes And How To Use Them

Member Notes can be a total of 254 characters including spaces. This is an example of how that many characters could look:

-Evitca no moc.PR_OSET smurof.
-Nepo ot modnar yalpelor no yna retcarahc.
-Nepo ot snoegnud / sevled / cte. htiw seidliug.
--Surehpe, Drawyaw Remsob Tseirp fo Erff'y
--Glork, Doow Cro Flowerew dna Rekresreb
--Sgorf-Fo-Lluf-Htuom, Ddo Yarg Erim Nainogra

You can use a Letter / Character counter like this: http://www.lettercount.com/

You can have an officer create/edit your Member Note for you by posting here in this thread what you want to be written, likely something to the effect of: "These are my characters and their concepts, and I'm looking for this." The officer will then copy-paste what you have written into your Member Note.

Spoiler: MOTD for Easy EditsShow
Inactive
KrS8s5I.png
Posted Jul 9, 14 · OP · Last edited Feb 14, 17
Sweetroll
List
Undo
Sweetrolls:
+161
Bumping! Thanks forest for posting!
2qxrm1j.png
the-emerald-empire.enjin.com
Posted Jul 9, 14
Sweetroll
List
Undo
Sweetrolls:
+416
PC-NA
Aldmeri Dominion
I am heartened to see the revival that this collaboration so sorely needed.

Thank you for taking up the mantle on this, Forest.
AacTCLZ.png
Posted Jul 9, 14
Sweetroll
List
Undo
Sweetrolls:
+1,157
I'm in the middle of downloading the NA megaserver, when it's done can you invite @Faerveren? Going to pop over from the EU megaserver. :)
Posted Jul 13, 14
Sweetroll
List
Undo
Sweetrolls:
+23
I think all members can toss out invites, so I'll keep an eye out for you as well (or if anyone else needs an invite and I'm on, let me know!)

@Cavy25
Posted Jul 13, 14 · Last edited Jul 13, 14
Sweetroll
List
Undo
Sweetrolls:
+3,372
PC-NA
Black Marsh
Hammerfell
Valenwood
wrote:
I'm in the middle of downloading the NA megaserver, when it's done can you invite @Faerveren? Going to pop over from the EU megaserver. :)

Hm, account not found, did you have problems getting into the server?
Inactive
KrS8s5I.png
Posted Jul 14, 14 · OP
Sweetrolls:
+1,157
I haven't downloaded it yet, it's going to take ages and I can't play on the Eu mega server in the mean time!
Posted Jul 14, 14
Sweetroll
List
Undo
Sweetrolls:
+1,157
Downloaded! Add me and invite me any time @Faerveren!
Posted Jul 14, 14
Sweetroll
List
Undo
Sweetrolls:
+105
PC-NA
PC-EU
Ebonheart Pact
Please invite me when I'm next online (@Heemi for the officers who don't know me), Thanks!
@Heemi
Posted Jul 15, 14
Sweetroll
List
Undo
Sweetrolls:
+113
"Al'shirr asks most humbly to be invited. Well, perhaps not most humbly, for that would be kowtowing. And that is not becoming of khajiit. But rather humbly... humblish, yes? Or he will try to contact an officer himself. We shall see."

Thank you, Al, but this is OCC, you know. Anyway, the user name is @swnmcmlxi. If you should invite me, please note that I'm completely new to this, at least the chat RP. I have voice-acted my character now and then in my social guild, but that's it.
Posted Jul 21, 14
Sweetroll
List
Undo
Page
of 34
NoticeNotices