• None
  • Light

Page
of 2

The Golden Flame [Heavy RP, Daedra Hunting]

19 replies
Sweetrolls:
+3
Hello i was wondering if by any chance this guild is still active?
Posted May 17, 16
Sweetrolls:
+327
PC-EU
Daggerfall Covenant
High Rock
Bump to show the Flame's back in action. However, while we continue not to act in the interests of any particular alliance, we are now based in the Daggerfall Covenant.
The Golden Flame - Hunters of Abominations
Dro'Khaj - Guildmaster of the Golden Flame
Desmanach - Cheerful idiot
Posted Mar 20, 17 · OP
Sweetrolls:
+9
<A shabbily scrippled note has been pinned to the notice-board in the Golden Flames main hall.>

the prisoner is named oreethi.
her cult has been followed by vampires, worshippers of molag bal.
they've been chased from stonefalls, to eastmarch, to the rift and to where we found them.
they've been guarding an artifact known as the crown of nevermore.
she has been helpful.
she thinks that they have moved to one of their lairs, location she've guessed at has been in eastmarch and the rift.
she is very desperate that the crown does not fall into the hands of molag bal.

-uxthal
Posted Mar 27, 17
Sweetrolls:
+327
PC-EU
Daggerfall Covenant
High Rock
"Why bother listening to them? They only care now because their own reputations are at stake. Why else would they start showing concern for you now and not sooner? Your disappearance makes them look disorganised, but they do not give even a moment's thought to why you have stayed here. Stay with me and I will grant you whatever you desire: power, knowledge, veneration. I will give you a meaning in life."

tumblr_n6563sSw5O1rjx2rao1_1280.jpg

Spoiler: Why are you being so edgy?Show
Posted Apr 12, 17 · OP
Sweetroll
List
Undo
Sweetrolls:
+1
Two questions:
Is this guild still active?
and
Would my character get flat-out refused for being a werewolf?
Posted May 5, 17
Sweetrolls:
+327
PC-EU
Daggerfall Covenant
High Rock
It is indeed, and yes, they would. The guild exists to hunt and kill werebeasts (among other things), so if the test revealed that they were a werebeast, the Flame would try to kill them on the spot.
Posted May 5, 17 · OP
Sweetrolls:
+37
Hey there! Kinda interested after reading through your post. Are there any specific combat roles you're looking for these days? And are there any races you have more of and any you have less of? I have quite a few characters stored up and I like to play these "filler" roles so to speak, taking on characters that stand out from the majority, be it role-wise (healer if there are no healers, etc) to race, bringing that little bit of variety ^^
Posted May 11, 17
Sweetroll
List
Undo
Sweetrolls:
+327
PC-EU
Daggerfall Covenant
High Rock
The Flame has relocated to Wayrest! We should now be easier for residents of the city to get in contact with now that our headquarters is no longer such a trek away. We are, as always, happy to take on contracts from anyone with need for the Flame, and we are currently recruiting.
Posted Aug 18, 17 · OP
Sweetrolls:
+5
Greetings and salutations! Returning (R)Player here. Keft eso due to the lack of AD RP guilds for Altmer, but i keeo finding myself back. I rly liked the comcept and wanted to ask if you guys are still active and recruiting. Mytoon is an Altmer young noble, with his own reasons for humting daedra.
“The only universal justice in this world is cuteness!”
Posted Jan 8, 18
Sweetrolls:
+327
PC-EU
Daggerfall Covenant
High Rock
Thank you for expressing interest, but I'm afraid the guild is currently inactive. I don't know if there are any guilds with similar concepts that are currently active on EU, but it might be worth a look.
Posted Jan 8, 18 · OP
Page
of 2
NoticeNotices