[NA] The Guild of Mages - A Community for Mages Guild Roleplayers

57 replies
Sweetrolls:
+397
Spared a Coin
PC-NA
Ebonheart Pact
Skyrim
This is great. While I don't have a guild slot to spare, if there's ever a discord I would definitely take a look at that for my characters who like to work with the guild.
viearresized.png
"I try to create sympathy for my characters, then turn the monsters loose."– Stephen King
Viear Askulla | Bheiv Lefevre | Balfour Thornbinder | ESO Tumblr
Posted Apr 10, 18
Sweetroll
List
Undo
Sweetrolls:
+3
Heya! I sent an IP introduction-Toss me an invite if possible, this'll be my first guild. @MadDoctorMarkus, or Ashur Mat'uul
Posted Apr 10, 18
Sweetroll
List
Undo
Sweetrolls:
+15
I would love to join! I have been roleplaying as a 'journeyman of the mages guild' for quite some time.

Edit: Please Invite @funkvsfunk
Posted Apr 10, 18 · Last edited Apr 10, 18
Sweetroll
List
Undo
Sweetrolls:
+1,025
Spared a Coin
PC-NA
Daggerfall Covenant
Cyrodiil
High Rock
Wrothgar
I would love to join! I have been roleplaying as a 'journeyman of the mages guild' for quite some time.

That's great to hear! We would love to have you! Feel free to PM me your IGN, or you are welcome to post it here. Whichever you prefer <3
anhaga mid hrimcealde sæ

Anna Caiohme - The Wandering Wyress
Matthew Dumont - The Pale Knight
Guide on Wyrd Lore | Ethical Necromancy

Posted Apr 10, 18
Sweetrolls:
+1
Hello. Looking to get back into ESO and start RPing again. My in-game username is @Vathez and the character I'll be offering is Reshii Arledonson of the DC
Posted Apr 12, 18
Sweetrolls:
+12
I've been looking for this post but for some reason kept overlooking it, I RP a character who belongs to the Mages guild and would absolutely love others to enter RP with who are part of the same. My handle is @orcablaze character name is Sul Helfar
19.jpg
Posted Oct 11, 18
Sweetroll
List
Undo
Sweetrolls:
+86
PC-NA
Daggerfall Covenant
Cyrodiil
Gold Coast
High Rock
This is wonderful to see, however, I don't have a guild slot I am willing to spare in game atm. I would love to see a discord server, that's where I've seen most of the hubs go recently and it has made things much more convenient.
There isn't really even a mention of a discord in the post so I'm uncertain as to whether or not it's a thing that only in-game members can join or if it simply doesn't exist so I'm rather confused as to what to think of the whole matter.
1vEd1lh.png
Characters: Menfin Bristlerun, Bard and Delion Torvol, Patient Old Mer
Want to hit me up for RP? Please do! My Discord ID is CorneliusGeekdom#8694 and my ingame @name is @CorneliusGeekdom
Posted Oct 11, 18
Sweetroll
List
Undo
Sweetrolls:
+1,252
Hi there! We actually do have a Discord that people not in the actual guild in game are still welcome to join and participate. The link is here, I have to update the main advert post on this thread with a few more things either way!
Posted Oct 11, 18 · OP · Last edited Oct 11, 18
Sweetroll
List
Undo
Page
of 6
NoticeNotices