• None
  • Light

Page
of 12

Rolepayers Unlimited--an OOC RP Networking Guild.

119 replies
Sweetrolls:
+148
<Roleplayers Unlimited>

<Roleplayers Unlimited> Is a RP Networking guild that’s purpose is to help RPers find their fellow RPers and RP guilds to RP with! Join now and receive fresh baked RP cookies (Warning: consuming RP cookies may lead to starvation and death.)

In case you hadn’t heard of us before and were wondering… No, we did not steal the name from ESO -Tamriel Unlimited-. We were around for months before they even mentioned it.

So what does Roleplayers Unlimited do exactly?

We are an Out Of Character Roleplay Hub Guild. We are connected with dozens of In-Character themed RP Guilds, Mercenary, Vampire, Great Houses, Noble houses ,Primitave Clans and Tribes, Imperial Legions, Mages guilds and much, much more! We actively help RPers find RP guilds that fit what they and their characters are looking for. We help advertise and coordinate events that RP guilds plan. (If asked) We also do our best to stay in touch with the OOC RP community as a whole and attempt to support its OOC wishes and goals… From trying to encourage more “bad guy” themed guilds to trying to stop OOC bullying of smaller guilds or individual players by larger ones to… basically whatever the OOC RP community asks of us. We help RPers stay informed of “random” and “planned” open RP events and help with phasing to them.

Our guild uses two chat channels one the /guild# chat is spoiler free the second /officer# chat is for lore or quest discussions that may contain spoilers and can be turned off to avoid them without having to cut yourself off form the rest of the guild. There is NO trolling, ranting or anything else banned in the ESO terms of service allowed in EITHER of the chat channels.

We are based in the NA/PC server and help any and all kinds of RPers and guilds of any faction or type.

Want an invite? Contact @Half-Troll or @ESO-Unlimited or simply post a reply here and I’ll track you down!
Posted Mar 17, 15 · OP · Last edited Feb 11, 17
Sweetroll
List
Undo
Sweetrolls:
+1
Please send @NWaters an invite when you can please (:! Thanks!
Posted Mar 23, 15
Sweetroll
List
Undo
Sweetrolls:
+2
I'd love an invite!
Posted Mar 23, 15
Sweetroll
List
Undo
Sweetrolls:
+5
An invite would be awesome. @Yathrin
6379271c1017d837.png
Posted Mar 26, 15
Sweetroll
List
Undo
I keep trying to catch ya'll ad ingame, but never seem to be in the right place at the right time. I would like an invite please. @Shar
Posted Mar 26, 15
Sweetroll
List
Undo
Sweetrolls:
+5
I'd love an invite, @Craorach
Posted Apr 9, 15
Sweetroll
List
Undo
Sweetrolls: