Sweetroll
List
Undo
Sweetrolls:
+799
PC-EU
Aldmeri Dominion
Elsweyr
Dran'daytha 'Shaiq... this one had always assumed ADRP was already listed here, among the august rolls of (mostly senescent) Old-World Dominion guilds. It now sees that this was not the case: 'Iit must have been coming to this place in search of Dominion comrades and finding only the slightly devious (Heh heh) Khajiit of the VaKhajDar and that group of serious-minded Alimer (whose lengthy name currently eludes Khajiit). Mor Kha'Jay, no wonder new-comers have been thin upon the ground.

Now though... all this is remedied! Excellent work 'Shaiq, astonishing that none had got 'round to it previous.

So, the Standard is planted, it will be interesting to see who musters.
Posted Mar 16, 16
Sweetroll
List
Undo
Sweetrolls:
+1
(squeeky.ramsey) I would be very keen on joining up :p
Posted Jun 11, 16
Sweetroll
List
Undo
Sweetrolls:
+1
Hi! I'm a brand new RPer looking to get started in the RP world. My in-game handle is @clarieface and I would really appreciate an invite to ADRP so I can get to know my fellow RPers. :)
Posted Jun 12, 16
Sweetroll
List
Undo
Sweetrolls:
+41
PC-EU
Daggerfall Covenant
Ebonheart Pact
I have been rping in eso for two years or more at this point. Where is rp mainly happening in AD? I want to see what rp is happening there before joining the guild
fk8sjad.png
NPY2BgR.png
Family, Duty, Honour

Zathrian Adaine, Melkor Adaine
Posted Jun 16, 16
Sweetroll
List
Undo
Sweetrolls:
+33
We most do hang around Woodhearth, Baandari Trading Outpost, Redfur Trading Post. Those being the most used spots, but we tend to go to other places aswell, not just these. But the ones mentioned before are the most RPed. Looking foward to roleplay with you :)
ESO - EU AD
Shai-ra - Ruler of the village of Var'ranjith
Posted Jun 16, 16 · OP
Sweetrolls:
+41
PC-EU
Daggerfall Covenant
Ebonheart Pact
Likewise, what days do you rp on?
fk8sjad.png
NPY2BgR.png
Family, Duty, Honour

Zathrian Adaine, Melkor Adaine
Posted Jun 20, 16
Sweetroll
List
Undo
Sweetrolls:
+33
Well, RP is much more active during the weekends, mostly because of the Aiding Southpoint public event during Sundays. The mainhub is Woodhearth for RP during the week or Baandari, and Drinks on Saturdays public event is hosted on Redfur Trading Outpost, Baandari Trading Outpost, these two being the most used for the event.
ESO - EU AD
Shai-ra - Ruler of the village of Var'ranjith
Posted Jun 20, 16 · OP
Sweetrolls:
+1
Hiyas @Flammington in game here, I am very interested in joining this guild, I'm fairly new to role-play in teso and have been looking for a guild to help get me properly started for a while. I'm in Australia so timezone wise I may not be available during the most active times, but i'll try my best :) I hope I can become a valued role player and friend of this guild!
Posted Jun 20, 16
Sweetroll
List
Undo
Sweetrolls:
+1
( PraiseTheE ) This sounds very pleasant and I would love if i could be a part of it!
8f5c824b-3a6c-4c79-ad2f-18f564388f4d.png
Posted Jul 1, 16
Sweetroll
List
Undo
Page
of 3
NoticeNotices