7 replies
Sweetrolls:
+782
Time Served
PC-NA
Cyrodiil
Gold Coast
Valenwood
The seventh and final day for some, the first for others, Sundas is almost always a day of rest, reflection and restoration. Thanks to a generous donation, the Greenbower in Woodhearth will become a sanctuary for those in need every Sundas evening. Whether you are in need of healing, guidance, or simply good company, the Refuge is open to all.

We provide:

◇Healing services for the ill and injured
◇Counseling and consoling
◇Prayer and meditation
◇Philosophy and (with luck) enlightenment

All races and creeds are welcomed and treated equally. We ask that all patients and patrons likewise are respectful to others while in attendance.

The premises is warded against vampires and other Daedric threats for your safety. Please alert the guard if you notice any individual reacting to the wards.
Posted May 19, 16 · OP · Last edited Oct 19, 16
Sweetroll
List
Undo
Sweetrolls:
+782
Time Served
PC-NA
Cyrodiil
Gold Coast
Valenwood
A new refuge is opening in Craglorn! The old one will remain open for the needy in the Dominion, as mercy knows no borders.
N E R O V E N T U S _ L U C R E T I U S
P R I E S T _ O F _ A K A T O S H
C O P E R N I C U S _ C A E L I U S
S A N G U I N I S T , _ E X - N E C R O M A N C E R

@ i n s i g n i s m e m o r i a
Posted Nov 1, 16 · OP
Sweetroll
List
Undo
Sweetrolls:
+116
Where exactly is this taking place? :3
Posted Nov 13, 17
Sweetrolls:
+873
wrote:
Where exactly is this taking place? :3

It's taking place in housing starting on November 27th, 2017. I'm taking over for insignis as they are sadly no longer a participant in the community, since y'all a bunch of assbutts.

So, from now on, for anyone wishing to partake- send me a whisper @VileHeretic in-game for an invite when the time becomes a time as listed on the thing.

Good day.

Butts.
2D6v1L0.png
The Nautilidae
Captain Falco Luxere Valerius
Posted Nov 20, 17 · Last edited Dec 11, 17
Sweetrolls:
+873
EpRV2Vf.jpg
The Refuge for Weary Souls, Aldmeri Dominion Branch
Location: Malabal Tor, about an hour's walk from the Baandari Tradepost

The refuge is regularly occupied by priests of a certain order, but it opens its doors to the public every Morndas at 8:00pm Eastern Time. The custodian for this property, Veeskha-Ki, is looking for volunteer healers and cooks to help with this mission. No scheduling necessary.

The property is warded against Vampires, Werewolves, and other Daedric threats. Please notify the custodian if you notice any individual reacting to the wards.

Next Public Service: December 25th, 2017

Contact @VileHeretic in-game at the time of the event for a port into the building, or use the addon Port to Friend's House to get there independently. The housing type is Cyrodiilic Jungle House.
2D6v1L0.png
The Nautilidae
Posted Nov 25, 17 · Last edited Dec 25, 17
Sweetroll
List
Undo
Sweetrolls:
+873
Notable Moments from 11/27/2017

GpMHRMQ.png
^ Here we see Veeskha-ki reading from a tome in order to make sense of this empty table's illness. Alas, it was plagued by Lackus Roleplayerium, a genetic disease. Manageable, but incurable.

8ZHIpMU.png
^ Vee poses with The Ward, which keeps many Daedric threats away from the wayhome. She suspects it also repels other people. She should ask the priests about that.

Uz3h2EZ.png
^ Cleaning up after a long night of treating clients. The only cleaning implement in this place right now is a broom. Good thing there was no blood splatter tonight.

If you're in emotional or physical distress, join us in two weeks' time for the next open sanctuary on December 11th, 2017!
2D6v1L0.png
The Nautilidae
Posted Nov 27, 17 · Last edited Dec 11, 17
Sweetroll
List
Undo
Sweetrolls:
+873
Notable Moments from 12/11/2017

laG0SLF.png

^ Vilquin of Karthdar gently strokes a Nix Ox that is currently being housed in the sanctuary under Veeskha-Ki's care. He speaks to it. What's he saying? Is it a confession of deepest desire? Or simply a friend request?
I don't know. Nobody does. Maybe not even Vilquin.

If you're in emotional or physical distress, join us in two weeks' time for the next open sanctuary on December 25th, 2017!
2D6v1L0.png
The Nautilidae
Posted Dec 11, 17 · Last edited Dec 12, 17
Sweetroll
List
Undo
Sweetrolls:
+873
Notable Moments from 12/25/2017

jo76OrY.png

'Twas the night of Saturalia, when all through the house
Not a creature was stirring, not even a mouse;
The herbal remedies were hung by the chimney with care,
In hopes that those in need soon would be there;

The custodian had changed and made all their beds,
While visions of creepy Khajiit-liches danced in her head;
And Wingo in his haybed, and Mr.Buggy in my lap,
Had no injured come through, and I'm okay with that.
'

The sanctuary was open tonight, but no wounded! A happy and safe Saturalia and New Year to all, and to all a good night!

If you're in emotional or physical distress, join us in two weeks' time for the next open sanctuary on January 8th, 2018!
2D6v1L0.png
The Nautilidae
Posted Dec 25, 17
Sweetroll
List
Undo
NoticeNotices