• Light

Page
of 6

Story Untold Xbox rp community all roleplayers

55 replies
Sweetrolls:
+4
Hello all xbox Roleplayers!!!

The xbox RP community is either incredibly small or super hard to find.

Either way my goal is to create a RP community guild. This is just a place for RPers to meet or plan events across even faction borders!! This is a place to be with kindred players and to be ourselves.

Join myself and a few other roleplayers in our growing community!!! From novice to master all are welcome

If interested msg crom grimblade
Posted Jul 1, 16 · OP
Sweetroll
List
Undo
Sweetrolls:
+4
We are growing in number come and meet some other roleplayers
Posted Jul 3, 16 · OP
Sweetrolls:
+1
Just popping in to say i had an exellent time roleplaying with crom and friends, And would like to recomend joining a story untold to anyone interested in rp be them inexperience or a old hand.

:)
Posted Jul 3, 16
Sweetrolls:
I second that reccomendation. I rp'd with him and a couple of others. Had a really great time. It got a little silly, but awesome none the less. Boy was that a great time.
Posted Jul 4, 16
Sweetrolls:
Hey, I wouldn't mind joining this roleplay community, I play on xbox eu, my character is AD. I currently roleplay PVE but will go on and do roleplay PvP. I have been roleplaying for a few years now. My gamer tag is CoolChris29
Posted Jul 6, 16
Sweetrolls:
+4
Great times!! More are joining!! join our community!! Been having allot of fun The community is alive and its awesome to see.
Posted Jul 6, 16 · OP
Sweetrolls:
+4
We have several rp guilds some EP and one DC. All are welcome in the community we have a good showing from Na and EU.
Posted Jul 10, 16 · OP
Sweetrolls:
+4
more roleplayers in the community. Join the effort in creating a place for xbox roleplayers!!! Things are going great.
Posted Jul 11, 16 · OP
Sweetrolls:
+4
more roleplayers in the community. Join the effort in creating a place for xbox roleplayers!!! Things are going great.
Posted Jul 11, 16 · OP
Sweetrolls:
+3
To any and all XBOX eso rpers, come join the Story Untold community! The more people we have, the more unique stories and characters - and the easier it is for any character across all factions to put together an event with other like-minded folk. Not to mention that the RP community that we currently have has some awesome participants. And it's still growing! Now who -wouldn't- want to be a part of that? :p
Posted Jul 16, 16 · Last edited Jul 16, 16
Sweetroll
List
Undo
Page
of 6
NoticeNotices