55 replies
Dar
Sweetrolls:
+10
Sure let me check if you're online. My GT: oODYNOo
Posted Aug 22, 16
Sweetrolls:
+4
We are still around. Msg me or gt pillowtank.
Posted Aug 23, 16 · OP
Sweetrolls:
Hi,
I would really like to be part of this. I have been playing TESO since it came out for console but have never joined a guild because i wasn't sure anyone RPed on Xbox and it's refreshing to see there are some people out there who want to. Is this still an active thing? I'd be very sad if it was gone already since RP is so hard to find on Xbox. My GT is Agent of Regret and I'm active pretty much every day though not this very minute. Thank you!
Posted Aug 29, 16
Sweetrolls:
Hey,
Just want to bump this thread and put the word out there:
I joined Untold Story a few days ago and I've already met some really nice and very creative people. They are inclusive, helpful, friendly, and open to new ideas. I want to encourage console players who have been searching in vain for the right roleplaying guild to reach out to them and say hi. We've already had some great RPs and have more planned on the way. Join the Untold Story and meet some great fellow role-players! Don't worry- they're out there. We just have to find each other.
Posted Sep 2, 16
Sweetrolls:
+629
PC-NA
PC-EU
Aldmeri Dominion
Daggerfall Covenant
Ebonheart Pact
Woot
6HCGgjE.png
Posted Sep 7, 16
Dar
Sweetrolls:
+10
All hail the skooma!
Posted Sep 7, 16
Sweetrolls:
+10
XB1-NA
XB1-EU
Aldmeri Dominion
Daggerfall Covenant
Ebonheart Pact
Really loving Story Untold! They are super active, friendly people interested in helping rpers of any level (new or more experienced) meet up with others for RP purposes and have fun.

Gt: badwolftaco
Posted Sep 7, 16
Sweetrolls:
I am very interested. Please add me GT CrimsonSolid201
Posted Sep 12, 16
Sweetrolls:
+224
The Twenty-Third Legion is now recruiting. We are a RP-PvP guild on the Daggerfall Covenant made for all out Story Untold members. Message me on xBL for invite

GT: The Warpsmith
Posted Sep 19, 16
Sweetroll
List
Undo
Sweetrolls:
Are the Story Untold groups on the NA Xbox servers or the EU Servers? Or Both?
Posted Sep 26, 16
Page
of 6
NoticeNotices