• None
  • Light

Page
of 6

Story Untold Xbox rp community all roleplayers

55 replies
Sweetrolls:
Hello, I am curious about joining The Story Untold - as I long for an RP experience within this game. My main character is Gilded-Brow and I am part of the Aldmeri Dominion Faction. I am not sure exactly what I expect to be honest, but my character is a Conjurer that likes to travel and do odd jobs in order to gain new insights and knowledge to add to his collection. He is just an all-around nice person, I guess.
Posted Oct 3, 16
Sweetrolls:
Leave a GT or Just message me GT: dat pillow
Posted Oct 3, 16 · Last edited Oct 20, 16
Sweetrolls:
Oh, silly me! ClavenBurguard is my GT
Posted Oct 3, 16
Sweetrolls:
+9
Hello. I am currently returning to ESO and have missed the rp experience. I have been playing on X box one now and was curious if any other rpers were around. GT: OddBeardBeast. Anyone is welcome to add me and rp.
Posted Oct 9, 16
Sweetrolls:
The guild is still looking for new people. RP is slow but were planing on picking up again. All are welcome
GT: dat pillow
Posted Oct 21, 16
Sweetrolls:
Where do i Sign up!! please add me on xbox one GT: Alice West
Posted Oct 24, 16
Sweetrolls:
I am very much interested in getting involved with this Xbox community. My GT is Inquisitor Levi. My main character and my preferred RP character is my Nord (Dragonknight) who had survived the Akaviri Invasion 10 years ago, but had lost his father in the war.
Posted Oct 24, 16
Sweetrolls:
+5
Hey im interested in joining ur guild ive never really rp before so my gamertag is The Guy82 im on the eu server in AD
Posted Nov 6, 16
Sweetrolls:
Hello fellow traders, craftsman, mages and warriors! I am new to RP but I would love to join a community that would help me learn more and grow and overall just have more fun with my fellow players :)
My Xbox GT is JJYNN
Main: Argonian, Armorsmith, Jullz Galgus
2nd: Khajit, Rouge, R'asuule
Posted Nov 10, 16
Sweetrolls:
I'm an avid RPer who just got herself ESO, may I join?
Posted Jan 2, 17
Page
of 6
NoticeNotices