150 replies
Sweetrolls:
+783
Time Served
PC-NA
Cyrodiil
Gold Coast
Valenwood
[As stated. Includes the Gold Coast, the Cyrodiil PvP zone, and the Imperial City. I will track down rumors from the other threads that pertain to Cyrodiil. Have at it, comrades.]
N E R O V E N T U S _ L U C R E T I U S
P R I E S T _ O F _ A K A T O S H
C O P E R N I C U S _ C A E L I U S
S A N G U I N I S T , _ E X - N E C R O M A N C E R

@ i n s i g n i s m e m o r i a
Posted Aug 14, 16 · OP · Last edited Aug 14, 16
Sweetroll
List
Undo
Sweetrolls:
+292
PC-NA
Ebonheart Pact
Cyrodiil
Gold Coast
t seemed like any other day; the morning sun rose high above the city unobstructed by clouds, and a cool breeze to whirl about the city granting relief from the summertime heat.

But Kvatchians might begin to notice something a bit... off. Tiny golden glowing orbs, resembling glass and emitting a pleasant, very subtle chime sound, would be found floating on the surface of any water in the city.

The moat around Castle Kvatch, as well as the fountain in the Courtyard of the Hourglass, would have the highest concentration of the orbs. Each tiny one, ranging in size from bead to marble, would shimmer brilliantly under the sunlight.

Less prominent water sources, such as water wells around the city, would have considerably less orbs.
2uf7lvd.jpg
AND HROL DID LOVE UNTO A HILLOCK
Posted Aug 14, 16
Sweetroll
List
Undo
Sweetrolls:
+953
PC-NA
Ebonheart Pact
Cyrodiil
Gold Coast
Lies and Lascivious Larceny!

Reliable sources have informed this honest journalist that there was a rumble in the town of Vlastarus along the Gold Road in the West Weald over the weekend. These sources have mentioned reports of a blight, a pox, a plague! But this intrepid reporter has learned that this was quite potentially a ruse to rob the good citizens of Vlastarus down to their very unmentionables.

Normally, I'd be informing our valued readers of the dangers of these brigands who practice witchcraft, but I have it on good authority that a band of concerned citizens from County Kvatch sallied forth to investigate these vile rumors of outbreak - only to end up in an outright brawl! Rumor has it that these very same citizens were beaten unconscious and forced to withdraw from an area close to Brindle.

Will we ever know the truth? I recommend a hearty dose of cure disease potions and wearing masks if you're travelling that way, good citizens! Mind the roads as always, and keep your eyes to the night sky and peeled for signs of the returning Ayleids. Next week's article will feature an interview with an abductee. The truth is out there, and brought to you by Strident Soap. That's right. Strident Soap - for all of your hygiene needs. Cleaning a mudcrab? Gutting a fish? Strident Soap. Check it out.

-Lavonius Scribonius
Anvil Trumpet Tabloid
Posted Aug 15, 16
Sweetroll
List
Undo
Sweetrolls:
+783
Time Served
PC-NA
Cyrodiil
Gold Coast
Valenwood
Rumors of missing people are easy to disregard, when they come from Cyrodiil. Even missing women... even missing children. These rumors, however, have begun to creep up on the Gold Coast. Is it more than simply the tragedy of war...? It cannot be the Alessian cultists; humans go missing as well, and never return, dead or alive. Not even in pieces. Perhaps it's something less insidious.

Or perhaps something more.
N E R O V E N T U S _ L U C R E T I U S
P R I E S T _ O F _ A K A T O S H
C O P E R N I C U S _ C A E L I U S
S A N G U I N I S T , _ E X - N E C R O M A N C E R

@ i n s i g n i s m e m o r i a
Posted Aug 27, 16 · OP
Sweetroll
List
Undo
Sweetrolls:
+783
Time Served
PC-NA
Cyrodiil
Gold Coast
Valenwood
In the small hours of Loredas morning, the city guard came to the aid of a hysterical young woman who stumbled to the gates of Kvatch wearing only a ragged sheet, and carrying a dead newborn boy-child. A drunk banker who'd been just on his way home from the Eight at the time said it seemed like the babe had been horribly mutilated, and blood soaked the woman's sheet. The guard carried her into the Cathedral rectory after she collapsed shortly after arrival.
Posted Sep 3, 16 · OP
Sweetroll
List
Undo
Sweetrolls:
+11
Rumor has it, that there are Notice Boards located in the major cities of the Gold Coast [Kvatch and Anvil]. For those interested, you can look on them to find a list of the current bounties or tasks that the local population are in need of around the city. It's also very suspicious rumor that if you have a certain person that you need dealt with in a way of your choosing, and you have an agreeable sum of gold for that way in particular, there is a fence in an Outlaws den in Anvil that will accept that sum of gold and allow certain unsavory individuals take care of your problem. They won't know you, and you won't know them, so when your problem is handled there is no evidence tracing you back to it.
Posted Sep 29, 16 · Last edited Oct 5, 16
Sweetroll
List
Undo
Sweetrolls:
+554
PC-NA
Cyrodiil
Gold Coast
A partially burned wagon arrived at the gates of Anvil on Sundas Morning.

When the pirates Merchants had been questioned about the wagon. They claimed to have come under fire from a Khajiit wearing a Dominion Uniform who shot several burning arrows at their wagon from a far. While no one was hurt, some goods did suffer some damage. While the event cannot be validated, Travelers are once again reminded to stay aware of their surroundings.
Posted Oct 2, 16
Sweetroll
List
Undo
Sweetrolls:
+11
Sounds like the kind of Kitty that Jon would like to meet. :thumb:
Posted Oct 3, 16
Sweetrolls:
+868
There is rumor of a party of sorts occurring in a barn west of Kvatch on even of the third day of Sun's Dusk after the Kvatch Market Circle has concluded. It's very unclear what the theme of the party will be, besides as one bosmer claims, 'great.' Is it a costume party? An immature party for drunkards? A commemoration for some sort of event? The opening of an art exhibit? After all, word is spreading that a strange mural has been painted across one of the barn's walls.

bGhe9f7.png

There are many questions and mysteries still. Who approved of this party? What is that a mural of? What is it supposed to mean? What happened to the dwemer? One thing is certain however, all are invited to attend. For better or for worse.

(November 3, 2016, after the Kvatch Market Event which starts at 9pm EST)
Posted Nov 3, 16
Sweetroll
List
Undo
Sweetrolls:
+265
PC-NA
Cyrodiil
Gold Coast
"Ye see that one with the bells in 'er hair? Pretty lass, if not odd lookin'."

A thick chuckle followed the grizzled fisherman's observation, gesturing towards his stringy hair with the mouthpiece of his pipe in illustration. His drinking partner, a stout, one-eyed dockworker rolled his single eye. "Don't you go gettin' ideas Irlav. Ain't a little elfin lass like you're thinkin' she is. One've those cat-elves. Besides, I saw 'er at the Withered Rose, wearin' a golden snake pin." He gave the fisherman a knowing look at this.

Irlav scoffed, bringing the pipe to his chapped lips, biting it between his teeth thoughtfully. The Mudcrab and Suds was rather quiet, given it was a Morndas afternoon- only him and his dockworker friend seated at the far corner table. Despite this, his voice fell quieter, speaking out a choppy plume of tobacco smoke. "Gilded Serpent, eh? Figures they'd be back, what with Fortunata gone. Anvil's right fucked. Carolus ain't a clue. Like dogs fightin' over some jerky."

Both men fell somewhat silent, shaking their heads in solemn agreement. The one-eyed dockworker would grab for his mug to noisily drink back a swig, returning the topic quickly and crudely to women, "That whore Vesia's got worts. Don't let 'er tell ye otherwise. Save your coin 'n go for Atti."
In-game: @NahlaMara NA/PC Discord: Naħla#5420

Characters: Neluth Valerius, Suna Aralas
Posted Nov 7, 16
Sweetroll
List
Undo
Page
of 16
NoticeNotices