• None
  • Light

Page
of 2

[XB1-NA] New to ESO and RP

12 replies
Sweetrolls:
Greetings! Sorry if this is in the wrong thread. Like the subject says, I'm fairly new to all of this. I've played a bit of the previous games, but as far as lore goes, I pretty much skipped all the dialog and such (dumb idea, I know.). Anyways, I was wondering if anyone would like to group up and sorta RP as we level. I'm not stuck on any faction, so I'm willing to start from scratch. I'd really like to learn the basics of everything and make friends in the process. I don't have a mic, but I suppose that really doesn't matter much since consoles can chat using a keyboard now. @DrivableComa. Thanks in advance!
Posted Aug 27, 16 · OP
Sweetrolls:
+10
XB1-NA
XB1-EU
Aldmeri Dominion
Daggerfall Covenant
Ebonheart Pact
Hey! If you're still interested I'd be interested in rping with you. Also you are welcome to join Story Untold. It's the guild/community network for Xbox rpers. My gamertag is badwolftaco
Posted Sep 8, 16
Sweetrolls:
Hey I'm also new to Rp and I wanted to start playing Eso again but with a Rp aspect. I also don't have a mic but from what I've heard there a chat feature now for consoles? Anyway I'm looking for a community to join and play with on Eso I'm not a serious Roleplayer and I'm not gonna be active on Eso because I like to play other games with but when I do I'll try to be serious and work with others .

P.S. I don't know much about the elder scrolls lore and is it ok to be any race in any guild?

(For example argonian in covenant) if not I'm happy to restart and creat a new character!
Posted Sep 11, 16
Sweetrolls:
+10
XB1-NA
XB1-EU
Aldmeri Dominion
Daggerfall Covenant
Ebonheart Pact
The BluNose93 wrote:
Hey I'm also new to Rp and I wanted to start playing Eso again but with a Rp aspect. I also don't have a mic but from what I've heard there a chat feature now for consoles? Anyway I'm looking for a community to join and play with on Eso I'm not a serious Roleplayer and I'm not gonna be active on Eso because I like to play other games with but when I do I'll try to be serious and work with others .

P.S. I don't know much about the elder scrolls lore and is it ok to be any race in any guild?

(For example argonian in covenant) if not I'm happy to restart and creat a new character!

You would be welcome to join Story Untold. It's a guild but it's also a lot more than that. It's a network for Xbox 1 role players. From there you can find a few specific guilds such as a merchant caravan, an army for hire, a warrior legion and a black market syndicate. Add me @badwolftaco and I can send you an invite. :)
Posted Sep 11, 16
Sweetrolls:
+9
Always interested in rp. Just moved from PC to Xbox one. Hit me up anytime. Gt:OddBeardBeast
Posted Oct 10, 16
Sweetrolls:
Always interested in RP, Would love to find a guild that RP's. GT Alice West Please message me would love to join!
Posted Oct 24, 16
Sweetrolls:
Hey! I am also interested in Xbox RP. The thing is I have been looking for it but I haven't found any
Posted Jan 31, 17
Sweetrolls:
I have been looking for RP aswell are there any hotspots on the NA server? Add me my GT is anathemichymn
Posted Mar 20, 17
Sweetrolls:
Old time table-top D&D player also in search of Role Playing on XBox-NA (PvE & PvP).
Please invite me to the Story Untold if you can, GT: SEARCHnRESEARCH.

Also, are there any areas or Cyrodiil campaigns in XBox-NA where you're more likely to encounter role playing?
If not, we should designate some!

Much appreciated!
Posted May 22, 17 · Last edited May 22, 17
Sweetrolls:
I'm also looking for fellow players! My Gamertag is ReefDaKidd, feel free to add me.
Posted May 23, 17
Page
of 2
NoticeNotices