• None
  • Light

Page
of 10

[Turdas] [NA] Kvatch Market Faire

94 replies
Sweetrolls:
+117
Hello folks! Gonna try make a frequent appearance at the Market Faire with my follower of Dibella. She's going to bring items from the temple, which are mostly artistic knick-knack, but also interesting books! I'll add a list of items for sale that I'll try to keep updated. Some of these items are made through roleplay at the temple, and may come with a somewhat detailed description.

Here we go!
Screenshot_20180601_004423_zpsqnwhehzx.png

Items for sale:

Artistic decor:
Abstract painting of guards uniforms used as vases for flowers. The painter (Kayle) is clearly a pacifist!

Other knick knack:
Enchanted decorative glass.

Books:
"Gastronomical Delights." (A cook book, of course! Various delicacies and recipes often used by a house of Dibella.)
"The Sybil speaks." (A small title that contains famed phrases of the wise Sybil - Dibella's chosen mortal.)
Posted May 31, 18 · Last edited Jun 14, 18
Sweetroll
List
Undo
Sweetrolls:
+4,164
Spared a Coin
PC-NA
Cyrodiil
Gold Coast
Is this going on tonight?
3NjF17Z.png

Lady Olyviana Ravnore 6znzDGU.pngHouse Ravnore | Imperial Vampire House
Posted May 31, 18
Sweetroll
List
Undo
Sweetrolls:
+988
Spared a Coin
PC-NA
Aldmeri Dominion
Daggerfall Covenant
Gold Coast
BIdmXnO.jpg
Done and Property of Ddera with permission to share!

The Clergy of the Covent is back again at this Week's Market Faire to sell an array of items as well as offer some friendly faces while you shop!

Items for sale & done by The Clergy:

✿ Paintings!

Abstract painting of guards uniforms used as vases for flowers. The painter (Kayle) is clearly a pacifist! Enchanted decorative glass.

✿ Sculptures!

✿ Knick Knacks!

✿ Books!

"Gastronomical Delights." (A cook book, of course! Various delicacies and recipes often used by a House of Dibella.) "The Sybil speaks." (A small title that contains famed phrases of the wise Sybil - Dibella's chosen mortal.)

And more!

Come say Hello!

If you need a port to the right instance, just message Ddera or myself! (On my alt account, @TheNarratore)

"Welcome my friend, sit down. I have a story to tell you about a woman who rose from the embers of nothing and created something beautiful."
-
The Covent | Dibellan Roleplay
Spirits Of Lore | Forum
-

Posted Jun 14, 18 · Last edited Jun 14, 18
Sweetroll
List
Undo
Sweetrolls:
+291
PC-NA
Ebonheart Pact
Cyrodiil
Gold Coast
Friendly reminder, the Kvatch market happens every other Thursday at 9:00 EST (or EDT). Here's a small schedule:

June 28
July 12
July 26
2uf7lvd.jpg
AND HROL DID LOVE UNTO A HILLOCK
Posted Jun 15, 18
Sweetroll
List
Undo
Sweetrolls:
+364
Spared a Coin
Is this going on today, and if so is there someone contactable for phasing?
Posted Aug 9, 18
Page
of 10
NoticeNotices