51 replies
Sweetrolls:
+4,592
Spared a Coin
PC-NA
Cyrodiil
Gold Coast
lw060mF.png

Creatures of night tend to be solitary by nature, yet kindred and fellowship may still be found within the shadows.

Conclave of Night is a cross-faction monster roleplaying community hub for the North American megaserver. We provide a friendly setting focused on monster roleplay. Members from all factions are welcome to join!

2Lb26Qc.jpg

We are a multifaceted community and are proud to offer the following:

--{ In-game hub guild for chatting OOC with fellow monster roleplayers, organizing RP, and finding each other via phasing.

--{ Active forum centered around monster roleplay. Membership to the guild is not required to join and participate on the forum! Anyone interested in this type of RP is more than welcome to join the site and RP with us.

--{ IC plots and alliances between individuals and guilds. Participation in our IC element is entirely optional and not required, but we help facilitate shadowy monster roleplay between guilds and even factions.

--{ Monthly gatherings between the vampire covens and werewolf packs that have signed on to the Conclave IC. These gatherings are large, lively cross-guild events and serve as the foundation for our IC interactions.

--{ Daily monster RP hub in our neutral location in Craglorn, the Sangiune Chalice. Open to any and all monster RPers who wish to visit, the Chalice is ICly under heavy guard to ensure visiting monsters may expose their true nature out of the prying eyes of the mortal realm.

Whether you are interested in one of our facets or all three, we welcome you to check out our site and join the darkness.

Guild Invite Contacts: @Beltane3 | @GideonRavnore | @MornaBaine
Just post in this thread if you’d like a guild invite!

bQign9y.jpg

|| Questions ||

Do I have to join the guild to participate in Conclave RP?
Not at all! We understand many people have no free guild slots and believe that shouldn’t prevent anyone from participating. Our hub guild is entirely optional. You may come and go from the hub guild as you please with no grudges, or you may simply participate on the forums.

Just what constitutes “monster RP”?
Vampires, werewolves, daedra, thralls, and any other character outside the norms of mortal society. Characters of these archetypes must either stay entirely cut off from the mortal world or else hide their true natures in public. The purpose of the Conclave of Night is to give monster roleplayers a way to connect with likeminded RPers and interact IC.

What does the IC portion of the Conclave entail? Who leads it?
There is no official leader of the Conclave and instead it is comprised of a council containing the heads of various vampire covens and werewolf packs (guilds). These “Elders” established a list of rules for all IC members of the Conclave to follow. The nature of this group is not meant to be exclusive and anyone is welcome to attend council meetings as long as you actually ICly lead a coven or pack.

What is important to note is the talk of leadership, elders, council, etc, is not an attempt to “take over” or lord over the RP of anyone else. There is no consequence for not participating in Conclave RP. There will be no community leaders or land ownership associated with the Conclave. Instead we provide a platform to make interacting between alliances and factions easier—nothing more or less.

You say monsters, but is this really just a vampire hub?
There’s no denying vampires are the most popular and numerous among monster RPers. However, our community is genuinely structured around welcoming monster roleplayers of all types.

VToGzGo.jpg
3NjF17Z.png

Lady Olyviana Ravnore 6znzDGU.pngHouse Ravnore | Imperial Vampire House
Posted Oct 1, 16 · OP · Last edited Dec 13, 16
Sweetroll
List
Undo
Sweetrolls:
+1,003
PC-NA
Aldmeri Dominion
Cyrodiil
*Shamlessly bumps*

This in reality is a great site. With One Tam right around the corner it will really help the "monster" rp community network and hopefully generate rp. We have always been a spread out and somewhat isolated group due to phasing, shards, factions and all that good stuff. If you are part of our community and even if you are just interested in rping -with- the monster community check the site out.
RWpXdp1.png
Posted Oct 1, 16
Sweetroll
List
Undo
Sweetrolls:
+4,592
Spared a Coin
PC-NA
Cyrodiil
Gold Coast
Now that One Tamriel has landed, you can expect this project to really take off. Feel free to check out the forum and start participating and give us a yell if you have a free guild spot!
3NjF17Z.png

Posted Oct 6, 16 · OP
Sweetroll
List
Undo
Sweetrolls:
+126
PC-NA
I would like a invite my @name is @acmaster27.
Posted Oct 6, 16
Sweetrolls:
+1,003
PC-NA
Aldmeri Dominion
Cyrodiil
wrote:
I would like a invite my @name is @acmaster27.

Be sure to send of the three mentioned above a friend request so that we know when you're in game and someone will get you invited. Also, I see you haven't joined the site yet! Click on the "Join now" link in the OP and be sure to register to the site. Brows the information there and network with the other members.
RWpXdp1.png
Posted Oct 8, 16
Sweetrolls:
+4,592
Spared a Coin
PC-NA
Cyrodiil
Gold Coast
SfSPZyb.jpg

The first IC meeting of the Conclave of Night was a huge success and drew a crowd of 50+ people! There was a great deal of socializing among kindred, and the night culminated when a group of elders and representatives from various covens met to establish the Five Traditions. These tenets bind all who would seek sanctuary and fellowship in the Conclave together by agreed upon law to keep conflicts to a minimum.

Thank you to everyone who came out and here's to a bright future!

VToGzGo.jpg

6TJchTJ.jpg

ow5F39N.jpg

j78TDbW.jpg

Ppe6f6d.jpg

b0R6jHn.jpg

awBVjQY.jpg

z2GRutZ.jpg

MtXD9Mm.jpg

gAh5nkl.jpg

ExLBmv7.jpg

eWVtz4E.jpg

zyFPDY4.jpg

heEK6M0.jpg

WLZRxZw.jpg

4U3r8DC.jpg

v3swYf4.jpg

2noZiLm.jpg

WHxTcVO.jpg

fJV3TeA.jpg

Ym0BczK.jpg

io3FWmn.jpg

AGlcxoa.jpg

lp2j8cU.jpg

3xarQra.jpg

QOStjMK.jpg

iKq18AN.jpg

2Lb26Qc.jpg

sNZdPj6.jpg
3NjF17Z.png

Posted Oct 18, 16 · OP
Sweetroll
List
Undo
Sweetrolls:
+2
I would love to join and see what you guys are all about! :) My game add is @T00THL1CKER
Posted Oct 18, 16
Sweetroll
List
Undo
Sweetrolls:
+1
Hey all! I'm @ecelliott and I've got a Werewolf who'd love to join up. This sounds awesome!
Posted Oct 20, 16
Sweetroll
List
Undo
Sweetrolls:
+365
PC-NA
Daggerfall Covenant
Hello everyone I am @ladytalia1974 I am new to ESO and my main character is a Vampire I would love to make some contacts and get into RP!
Posted Oct 20, 16
Sweetrolls:
+114
PC-NA
Daggerfall Covenant
Cyrodiil
Gold Coast
High Rock
It was amazing on Sunday as the pics show, I'm new to rp as well and pretty shy yet I felt comfortable there and believe we are starting something that will be a lot of fun.
Divine Design Alliance - Decorators Guild
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCG3SgI890WlJst6U591Yfkg
Posted Oct 20, 16
Sweetroll
List
Undo
Page
of 6
NoticeNotices